Home

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Klia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pnauts HQ would probably be posing as some office building or something of that sort. I doubt anyone would want to be a Pnaut if they couldn't buy their own house. You may not have read it since I deleted it, but in my story, Elusive Insanity, Only the secretorial offices of Pnauts HQ are above ground, the rest is below.

I have never played Pnauts, so I really have nothing to say about a fanfic about it, I though this thread was for fan fic writers.

While I did post this on a Psychonauts board expecting many fanfictions to center around that, though I did not want to limit this thread only to Pnauts (as you say).

In fact I do have a few other stories I've considered posting up here not related to Pnauts (god that's fun).

But this thread is not truly mine anymore, so it's everyone else's call.

• 1 month later...

NO ONE KILL ME! please...

I'm writing a sort of Raz/Sasha mock type thing... GAH! I'm writing a razsasha! SACRALIGE!!!! I need to burn! *sets self on fire*

Okay, so that's not everything. Childmolestation, Milla going insane, colin puncturing, Sasha going to an asylum, Fred Sasha.... GAH! I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH!!!

But In what I've writen I find it pretty funny... Raz's Dad screams at Sasha for child molestation^^

Okay... Now on to something that doesn't make me want to kill mehself...

I'm writing a crossover fic (One that I've been flamed for doing, but one I'm not about to stop writing)

It's Silent hill Psychonauts. RazLili, SashaMilla, GloriaEdger, FredHeather, and other crazy pairing galore... Okay, it isn't just an insane romance, its more of a cazy supernatural horror type thing. Saddly, only 10% of the Psychonaut playing population has played SH... and 3 precent of them are RazSasha whores...

I feel kinda sad... I THINK I'M GONNA KILL MAHSELF!!!

• 2 weeks later...

o0 ... wow ...

The Way We Were, short stories of Milla and Sasha as rookie agents, back when they hated each other.

Scouting, is my interpretation of who I think may have been the man that gave Raz the True Psychic Tales comic.

It's Truman Zanotto!

I have new stories I'm planning to write:

1. Breaking Fanon> after reading an utterly forrid fanfic, the Pnauts abduct a Mary Suethor and show her how to write a good fanfiction. I'm very excited about this one, basically, this young girl is quite the fan, and everything she churns out is nothing short of fluffy wish-fulfillment. She finds herself taken by the Psychonauts, who are hell bent on improving her writing and their rep. By entering her mind, they show her why it is that her writing suxorz, and show her how to improve. And not just things like grammer and being descriptive, but how to utilize fanon and when to not use it and etc etc etc. Aside from being an obvious parody, I hope to actually teach poeple something.

2. Surviving the Workweek> follows Raz's admitedly idiotic missions, starting Monday and ending Sunday.

Both new fics sound awesome, Mayhem. :3 And I'm looking forward to seeing Happily Ever After updated as well.

I for one have been considering trying my hand at an AU...every fandom has them, but I've yet to see any here. I for one think a High School AU could be pretty interesting with the Psychonauts characters...hm...

But must finish CP first. Yes.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey folks, sorry if I make posting errors. I am fairly new to forums in general and fail at the internets.

I was looking up my fanfic username to get a link for a friend, and noticed that people ACTUALLY liked some of my fics. That isn't meant to be sarcastic; I was just happy to see that a few of my stories were mentioned.

I'm in the process of hacking and slashing up All Is Calm to rewrite it. You know, get rid of Mary Sue-ish characteristics, ditch quite a few original characters, edit the plot twists, etc. Lemme know if you are still interested, because it was the only one I never finished, and I'm itching at getting it done, once school stress dies down.

Also, taking requests for new short Pnauts stories. Any pairings, etc. you'd like to see? Is ff.net even the main source for these things anymore? It has been so long since I've posted a story, sorry. :)

• 3 years later...

Oh man, I kind of wish I hadn't edited out all my old fanfiction . . . save for one piece, I suppose. I don't have anything from my fanfiction days and I kind of regret it. It would have been interesting to reread.

I even found an old post about how I disliked when people suddenly deleted their stuff :(

Archived