Home

Fan-Made Characters

Ha Here I go again me and my crazy self oh does first post dance but then again only I can be the first poster of MY THREAD hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Anyways any fan based characters welcome

first you can draw your characters and put them here

Rule 1: No nude pics

Rule 2: No other copyrighted characters like I will now claim Ray to Tha Ace inc.

BIG GOLD EGG AND BACON RULE: Has to do w/ Psychonauts.

Oh now I've decided to welcome any ideas including merit badges

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://photobucket.com/albums/a120/shinzuku/?action=view&current=Millasslumberparty.jpg

Ceci, Rio, and Cathy are random people Milla knows.

Amari is Milla's crazy and married cousin. (Her mind is a loud place with a merry-go-round if you are there to long, your astral-projection will get stuck in herhead, and your body will be left Motionless.)

Tsuki is army girl and is Olender's girlfriend. she loves to record stuff. She's japanese, has two bunnies, has boots with metal spikes on the end, is 28, looks 12, her dad was in the core. (Her mind is split into two haves A happy side and A hardcore side. The schools in the middle of her mind is divided between military school and elementry school. Complex when you first meet her- She dresses like she's eight when she's nice, and dresses like a boy when she's mean. She would knid of change personalities, but not really.)

Amy is Milla's gallpal at the agency. She is agent Yashi. She is dating her partner Jim. Rank 75.(Her mind is has nothing really wrong with it. Her major flaw is her she gets into trouble alot and.)

Other people without pictures

John Katsumi, Amy's partner.

Roami Periz Amari's boyfriend (originally named Amaro, before Amari was named.

I've been having insane asylum sues running around in my head for days. But I hate sues so I won't make them.

However I like OC's. I've been thinking about making OC's that were orderly's when Fred was an orderly. He was the head, I'm sure that there was orderly's beneath him.

(Is he the one in King's rpg?) My character's name in Renee. If you want info about her the go to Another Great Year WP RP.

yes I had thought of him a while back after I beat pschonauts and me and my friend were going to draw comic using both of our charcters but we didn't finish it

yes I had thought of him a while back after I beat pschonauts and me and my friend were going to draw comic using both of our charcters but we didn't finish it

That's funny, because I'm writing a comic with my friend, but it's not psychonaut related.

Archived