Home

Fan-Made Characters

Name: Ian Languffy

Powers: aquakenises, thought reading and writing. (Thought writing is putting your thoughts into someone else's mind.)

Likes: Cartoons, technology, internet, colors blue and green.

Dislikes: Bright lights, stupidity.

Physical description: Dark hair, Dark sunglasses that make him look blind, blue and green clothes, usually wears blue jeans and t-shirts no matter the temperature,big shoes, and a watch.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dmitri's longarse bio is already typed out on DA, so here's the link. All the info is there.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42673127/

I suppose he'll be a little kid when I RP him though since he currently isn't allowed to go to Whispering Rock.

Aaaand... I guess I should put Phil's bio here too. Even though he's really not a Psychonauts character. Or even a human. But I can make him one, if I so wish. So I shall. Ahem.

Name: Phillius Ure

Nicknames: Failure (Phil Ure, get it? Nyuck nyuck)

Hair: White-blonde

Eyes: Dark green

Typical Clothing: A light green sweatshirt that goes to his knees. (He's short for his age.)

Speciality: Telekenesis

Weak In: Psi Blasting

Personality: Timid, apoligetic

Sorry, my mom's kicking me off now. I'll finish Phil's bio later.

Name: Arnold

Nationality: British

Arnold is your stereotypical British villain. He came to Whispering Rock in order to enhance his skills, so he is better prepared to take over the world. He has his own religion (in which he is God) and he keeps trying to hand out explanatory pamphlets to convince people to join his cause.

He treats Dogan as an assistant (Dogan is not too clued up on this, he just likes the fact that Arnold isn't scared of him), and he has a fluffy white dog he's forever levitating around, because obviously, it can't walk.

He keeps trying to get Bobby Zilch to join his "evil team of evil" and he keeps bragging about owning a real-life paint ball gun. His favourite haunt is the main cabin area, where he tries to get free stuff from Cruller.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived