Home

The Jedi Knight/Dark Forces Trivia Thread

RobQel-Droma

Well, I have been mostly staying in the KotOR forums for a long time, but I decided to come out and look around what else is here. Since I have JA, I looked over here in Yoda's Swamp and it doesn't have a trivia thread (not that I could find anyways). Not exactly a original idea, but I decided to make one. Here are the rules:

1. Ask questions related to the Jedi Knight and Dark Forces Series only. Feel free to ask about things that did not happen inside the games, like in between the games, but they have to be from the JK/DF time period and must have official documentation somewhere.

2. Only one active question at a time. If you believe your answer is correct, you may ask a new question. If you are only speculating on the answer, you cannot ask a new question.

3. If you can't think of a new question after answering with the correct answer, simply say Pass and anybody else can ask a new question.

5. I will keep a tally of each poster and their number of correct answers.

So, I will began (Hope you don't mind me copying a lot of your post Darth Moeller, it was a lot easier than completely typing a new one).

Q: What is the color of Yun's lightsaber blade?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a trick question, he was born on one of Sullust's moons named Sulon.

A: Kyle Katarn duh

[Edit] I'm gonna say green.

Q: Pass

Correct.

Alright, easy one, what was the name of Jaden's friend/rival in Jedi Academy?

Correct.

Alright, easy one, what was the name of Jaden's friend/rival in Jedi Academy?

I didn't even play JA, but wasn't it something like Roth? >.>

[Edit] I was close :p

Q: Who destroyed Kyle's lightsaber in JK and how? (Assuming you didn't kill Jan :p)

Archived