Home

The Jedi Knight/Dark Forces Trivia Thread

RobQel-Droma

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A: Release it into the city and use the chaos to plunder.

Q: In Jedi Outcast, you run into a room with corridors branching out on each of its four sides. If you keep going straight from where you entered it, you can see Desann. It looks like he's behind you, but if you turn around you can't see him. Then, you see a bit of shadowing move back the way you came and turn to the left. Why don't you follow it and which way do you go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A: Interesting... I didn't know you could do it, I thought it was made so you couldn't. Just a guess - Do you jump up onto those platform thingys that she was on and force grip her so she falls past the edge?

No, I think I have tried that and it didn't work. I do know of one way that works. Major Hint: smaller gaps are ignored.

• 1 month later...
Q: (JKII: JO)When you are at the "magic" mirror on Yavin, What does Desann's reflection say?

Edit: since this has apparently killed the thread, someone else may ask a question.(the answer was "Your efforts are in vain."

okay...new question...Q: In JK: Df2 during the cutscene for darkside, what does Kyle say to Jerec when jerec tells him to join him...?

• 4 weeks later...
Q: In JK: Df2 during the cutscene for darkside, what does Kyle say to Jerec when jerec tells him to join him...?

A: Why do I need you Jerec, when I can have all the power myself.

close enough...it was actually Why do i need you when I can have all the power of the valley of the jedi to myself.

• 3 months later...

Archived