Home

JA+ Mod 2.4Beta1 And JA+ Plugin1.4Beta1

slider

Awesome! So the "lamer" dimension is the default! And the "honor" dimension is only by invite... great!

Wow, I had no idea you'd taken the reforms previously mentioned to such an extent in JA+ mod. No wonder the honorz d00dz are upset! But I say screw 'em, I think you're definately back on the right track about this.

So I take back any nasty things I was saying about your mod now that you've shown me it's changed for the better. Keep up the good work!

This really is great news. I wish you the best of luck in converting all the JA+ users to this new reformed version. ;)

thanks

those changes were made in JA+2.3 in order to support better the most popular servers whereyou could find both honour players and real ffa players...

for exemple in a 32 slots server with about 20 players, you could have 10 honours and 10 ffa players...

Or you could have players that want first to be fast and furious and then 10 min later want only chat and duel and honour, then 10 min laters want again fast and furious ffa....

SO the idea to be able to play both at the same time and on the same server, were made to clarify what a player is searching for his fun...

Moreover making the ffa dimension as a default clarify the problem for new players who do not always understand admin honour rules..

• 3 weeks later...
As it should be. Thank you Slider, you've earned back my respect.

Better late than never! ;)

Yeah Slider...I mean, after the competitive gunner has all but tossed his JA disks in the trash (with a great deal of your assistance), its nice to see you can still steal...errr borrow other ideas (Highlander) and make more lame gametypes for putrid honor saberists. Great Work!!

Yeah Slider...I mean, after the competitive gunner has all but tossed his JA disks in the trash (with a great deal of your assistance), its nice to see you can still steal...errr borrow other ideas (Highlander) and make more lame gametypes for putrid honor saberists. Great Work!!

stupidpeople9xa.jpg

Is the force regen still 0 by default in JA+?

Is it still possible to use protect and absorb at the same time in JA+?

If so this is not, as you claim, simply JA with bonus features, it's a game changing mod. Furthermore, the jetpacks and grapplehooks still ruin gameplay. God knows what other insane **** you've added in the year or so since I quit that god awful excuse for a gaming community that is JA.

Why are the animations broken? All I get is 'generic skeleton crucified' pose when I do things like ledge grabbing, that wierd dual-saber flip over thing-a-ma-bob, the drop kick, ect ect. The only thing that works is the dual-saber tornado-o-sitting-duckery.

Archived