Home

holy cow.

GUNNER

So someone besides me is getting older huh.

Yeah, someone should have told me before! ;D I turn 30 next year, guess i'll have to start to compensate with young unexperienced women right now. XD

Err. Whatever. Hope everything's ok, didn't you move the last time? Oh, man, I can feel my memories fading away.. :D Have a nice stay, and take a cookie. *points at Scar* ^^

well, i really don't want to get the U.N. involved. I mean, a nuke?

naw, don't need it. conventional weapons should do JUST fine. :D

beside who can say no to a a few incoming 20ton bombs, eh?

well, certainly anyone who's in the blast radius! :D

Originally screamed by Someone_Unfortunate

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Crackin, the family is great. The wife and I just passed 11 years of wedded bliss. :) My son is 6 and my little girl just turned 4. We home school so that is fun and a little trying at times. My son is quite the athelete and a little stunt man on his bike. And my girl is all girl, she loves to play dolls and house and loves to help the wife cook.

I'm still at Boeing, it will be 18 years in January. We just went through another strike last month, think it was just over 30 days. I was glad for the time off. :) It doesn't seem like it's been that long, time is really flying. The wife works at Boeing as well and will have 20 years in Jan. We're a couple of old timers....speaking of old, I'm coming up on 40 soon. :( Man....

Rogue, the house is great...We are finally starting to get some pictures and draps hung and a few wall painted different accent colors. And most all of the boxes are unpacked. Now we just need to try and keep it picked up. Plus I never new how much time it takes to vacuum the whole place. ;)

Thta's good to hear Gunner, glad to know that the ol' strike and sit is still working against the corperations!

So, he's 6, eh? When can we see if he's got what it takes to fly an A-Wing into a horde of Squints?

Solo.

With no missles.

Or shields.

And one laser cannon. :D

Don't look at me odd, I can do it....

Thta's good to hear Gunner, glad to know that the ol' strike and sit is still working against the corperations!

So, he's 6, eh? When can we see if he's got what it takes to fly an A-Wing into a horde of Squints?

Solo.

With no missles.

Or shields.

And one laser cannon. :D

Don't look at me odd, I can do it....

Pfft, your cockiness and confidence in your vaunted speed will be your undoing.

Now if there were only more then ONE HUGE THING that you can hook that damned grappling hook to in the game, would be fun :D

You've played all those new games where you can go anywhere! Do anything! Coming soon! A brand new Rogue Squadron!

Be the Spiderman of the rebellion! Use your A-wing to grapple on ANYTHING!

Pilot your Y-wing in the Deathstar's new designed equatoral canal as if it were a huge skateboard in an endless half pipe!

Surf your Protocol droid up and down the dunes of Tatoonie!

THEN! Hop into your hovercraft and blaze through the skies of Coruscant in a Grand Theft Auto Style combat!

*head explodes*

Archived