Home

Site updated

Commander Obi-Wan

All right it's about time they updated, the weapons section is kind of messed up though. Among other things the rebel shot gun looks nothing like it does in game, instead it looks more like the geonosian's sonic blaster. Not only that but the description for the stormtroopers E-11 is exactly the same as the clone troopers rifle, they didn't even change it's name! The rebel's rifle description somthing about a charged shot... wasn't that supposed to be in the last game? are they including this in SWBF2 or are they just reusing the old description without even bothering to change it?

Can you really play as Darth Sidious with the Imperials? What do you do? Walk around with a cane and beat people with it while shocking them?

Edit:More. What exactly is hunt mode? Can you really be ewoks and wookies and stuff (besides the wookie warriors)? I think they should have the wookie omnicopters from ROTS. What do you guys think about the new trailer (i think its new)?

Double posting is BAD. We have an edit button. Use THAT. ~ET

Can you really play as Darth Sidious with the Imperials? What do you do? Walk around with a cane and beat people with it while shocking them?

While he does happen to have a lightsaber, also his force power I assume is Force Lightning

More. What exactly is hunt mode? Can you really be ewoks and wookies and stuff (besides the wookie warriors)? I think they should have the wookie omnicopters from ROTS. What do you guys think about the new trailer (i think its new)?

Hunt mode is a mode you actually get to use ewoks and gungans....I like the new trailer

Have you seen Episode 3? I knew he had a lightsaber before i saw the film.

What exactly is hunt mode? Can you really be ewoks and wookies and stuff (besides the wookie warriors)? I think they should have the wookie omnicopters from ROTS. What do you guys think about the new trailer (i think its new)?

You can also play as a Wampa and hunt Stormtroopers, and be a Clone and hunt Jedi.

Archived