Home

In game pictures of all Heros...

KTR

swbf2_heros.gif

Its about 700kb, so give it a few seconds to load. The pics came

from the beta, from an unfinished map.

If you want to see that heros yourself, that map is titled "tat2g_eli".

The bad thing is that you can't play on the map, but you can see

the heros.

I can't wait till i play that "hero only" map!

Those pics i took came from Mos Eisley assault level from the beta. Mos Eisley is not finished in the beta, but when i ran the level, i saw only heros! Therefore, hopefully, in the final ver. there is going to be a ONLY HERO map! I wonder if it is posible to edit the level files to change the heros, like han to luke or yoda to mace or vader to sid, in the beta.

Well i havent modded SWBF I or II but i have modded battlefield42 and 2, I guess if you look at the jedi file you will see the names of the jedi (there tags) and if you look at each level file, you will see the two heros give for the map. If you change the tags on the level file with another hero, it may work. Btw, what program allows you to look at the lvl files correctly, textpad give a lot of giberious.

Looks like Darth Vader is about 9 feet tall!

Incidentally, Peter Mayhew who played Chewbacca was 7 foot 3. David Prowse who played Vader was "only" 6 foot 7 (and Hayden Christiansen playing his younger self was 6 foot 1). And yet Vader towers over Chewie in this game!

;)

There must be a code to load hero mode in the beta, what is it? Does anyone know?

tat2g_eli 200 200

The trouble is you can't join, the map doesn't exist in the beta. So you can look at the models (like in the gif file but in higher quality!) and that's about it. The "map" is just a black box placeholder (you can see the loading screen as you start up though, like all the other missing maps). People can log onto the server but not spawn to play.

Get a hex editor like UltraEdit 32. I'm no expert in it, but with SWBF1, kinguru and some other guys were able to hack out quite a few things before the official tools were released. I don't know though if the beta is even editable. It may simply not be (as for example the JA demo was not). Ie: modify something and it will just crash, rather than let you run modifications.

Archived