Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

((Basically, what's been going on is a few Jedi were sent on a mission which turned into a battle against many arisen Sith Lords. Those Sith Lords, whom all perished in combat against the Jedi, summoned the help of the True Sith from the Unknown Regions of the Galaxy. The Jedi are now preparing for a massive battle against the huge armies of the True Sith, this is, providing Lyla comes back.))

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want it back we can have it back but due to my time and all the stuff I have to do I can only write every two days at most so since we are still preparing for the fight we can use this chance to introduce Darthtemplar's character to all of the present here in the rp if there are still some left...

We could, but we gotta get everyone back. I assume everyone's just been busy lately, as I have myself with several life issues. Haven't been writing either (Don't hurt me those who are waiting for an update!) Lyla, if you want, you can PM me your plans for the rest of this and I can help with the continuity if you are unable to be present, I finished a research paper this week so I have a lot more free time now.

For the time being, Darktemplar, post an introductory post of your character and where he stands with being trained by Strider, Juhn-Kai, or any of the others around at the Temple.

Gabe went into the training room. He just recived the rank of jedi knight. He went into the training room to find the training bot level 5. After testing its strength he went into the main councel room. Luke skywalker was there but no one else. He decided to leave when he was called on his comlink. It was the academy computer he was to go on a mission to Kejim. It was were supposidly a dead sith lord had risen. He also had to enter the imperial base there and recapture it. It was full of remnet again.

My intro

Gabe is a chistori (desann) He was born on tatoonie and was trained in jedi arts untill he was old enough to go to the jedi academy. He was very accomplished and acheved the rank of knight when he went to the planet Kalist VI and destroyed the last of the remnent there. He also managed to find a sith lord there. His name was trigonax and he was Gran. After slaying him kalist was free once more.

((Okay, the problem is, the Jedi are about to go to war with the "True Sith," the dead Sith lords have already been taken care of. All Jedi are now receiving training from the Masters to fight the True Sith, which are a far greater threat.))

Uh huh all right then

• 3 weeks later...

I hope there's room for two more

(apparition means ghost but here it means a ghostly figure, doesn't nessecarily mean they're a spirit or ghost just kind of ghostly looking or seeming)

Name:The Apparition of the Light

Species:Supposedly human

Appearance:Wears a dark blue robe and always has a hood that covers his face and it creates a dark shadow so his face cannot be seen unless hood is pulled off, probably strong and somewhat muscular, when he apears he'll vanish soon after, sometimes he's thought to be a mirage or delusion

Equipment:A blue lightsaber that shakes with the power of the light side of the force, though some people have reported they've seen him bring out 2 blue sabers and even a staff, the force

Rank:A jedi master, better than palptine and yoda with the force, a jedi melee master

Other infos:He seems to apear whenever there is trouble or when something really really really really really really really really bad is happening, he is a lightsider, is a master at hand to hand combat and is unbelievable with a saber. He is so strong in the light side that dark siders have trouble even getting near him and the force flows around him like a hurricane.

Name:Apparition of the Dark

Species:supposedly human

Appearance:Wears a dark black robe and always has a hood that covers his face and it creates a dark shadow so his face cannot be seen unless hood is pulled off, probably strong and somewhat muscular, when he apears he'll vanish soon after, when he appears everything goes wrong and destroys and causes absolute chaos.

Equipment:A red saber that shakes with the evil of the dark side, he has been seen with a red staff and duals but no one whos ever seen him has lived to tell the story

Rank:A Sith Lord, Sith Melee Master, a master of the force (just as good as the guy above)

Other infos:He is a is a master at hand to hand combat and is unbelievable with a saber. He is so strong in the Dark side that light siders have trouble even getting near him and the force flows around him like a hurricane.

I'll edit my post with what happens next later, I mean this took me like an hour to type.

Firstly, word of advice, your characters are seemingly too godlike in nature, and therefore would not be accepted in many standards of roleplay. Secondly, this thread is mostly dead. Princess Lyla is preoccupied with other things and therefore cannot continue this story. As much as I would -like- to, I do not know what is planned for this story to attempt to carry it out. So sorry, but this story is probably not going to be carried on.

I sent a pm to flamehart talking about the ending of the RP, too bad it's got to end but most of the people involved just banished off the face of the earth so, guess if Flamehart wants to we can end this how I talked t him about or we can go on a different direction that he thinks would work best

While it is a creative idea, yes, it is far too overpowered for conventional use. You've created a character you have no intention of someone else being able to beat, and if you've read the rules here, you know godmoding is not allowed in standard roleplay.

Sorry, guess I miss read it. I was going to do one scene where Gabe is hiding out in the canyons near the base and then all of a sudden his lightsaber is kicked from his hand and then he would be picked up by the force and thrown into a wall, and he would kinda be stunned for a little while. But he would see the apparition of the dark. Then the apparition of the light would show up and then do battle with the dark guy and eventually win, then they would kind of dissapear. And that would've been it. That's kind of what I was going to do but it's out of the question.

Is not Gabe another person's character? You cannot control other people's characters without given prior consent. Please make sure you have read ALL of the Rules and Guidelines thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=123599) thoroughly. On top of that, that series of action you wanted to do seems to have no actual relevance to the story. Since that person seems to have withdrawn from the thread, there is little reason to continue with the development of that character unless he decides to return.

Archived