Home

Jedi Knights: Masters of the Force

Shana

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strider patted Gavin's shoulder as he walked past. He was completely used to space flight by now in all aspects, and wasn't too thrown off by it, but did start off originally scared of space travel and starfighters for personal reasons. "I'll see to it we all make it out of here in one piece, Gavin, no matter the crazy tactics that are ensued" he said to him as he walked by, attempting to reassure him.

He nodded at Fir as he came down, "That was some impressive sharpshooting there. That's definately something that comes second nature to you. You've worked with turrets often before?" he asked.

I think I'll join.

==============

Character Sheet

==============

===

NPC

===

Name: Delta Kasolar

Species: unknown

Appearance: 6'5", 240 ibs, large muscular build.

Homeworld: unknown

Equipment: Mandalorian armor, a ship of unkown orgin (slightly resembles Slave I)

Bio: Delta appeared in the galaxy approximately 6 years ago as a freelancer doing various jobs around the galaxy appearing mostly in criminal circles. He has a strict moral code and only takes jobs that he deems of honorable cause. At first he was mistaken for Boba Fett but he is much larger and soon became known well enough. Despite Boba Fett's reputation for killing others wearing Mandalorian armor Delta never clashed with Boba Fett. The two rarely met anyway. Rumor has it that others wearing Mandalorian armor help him on his missions, but none have been confirmed and no other Mandalorian armor weilding warriors have been seen in the galaxy since Boba Fett hunted them down.

======================

======================

Elsewhere on Serenno, another ship landed at almost the same time. Like the call to the Jedi another had been made in hopes of saving a plagued land. A loading ramp lowered and the clunk of metal footsteps preceded a lone figure guised in Mandalorian armor.

Delta had to duck to enter the building he had landed near, but once inside he could stand free beneath a high celing. A small old man calmly approached the masked warrior towering before him. Fearlessly the kind words of a wise elder spoke, "Great warrior of the Mandalore, our humble people thank you for answering our plea."

Removing his helmet the hulking figure revealed a rough but handsom face, his skin was deathly grey. Kind eyes looked down at the old man, "Your cause is just and I will gladly give my life to free your burdened lands. Please tell me everything you know."

((Princess Lyla, would you please play the role of a villager and lay out everything I need to know. Let's say that the Jedi and Delta don't know each other are here, they were both contacted by seperate parties, but later they are bound to meet up. Anyway just lay out everything you have in mind so we're on the same page.))

((To Mandalorian54))

A villager in very expensive robes approached the great Mandalorian warrior, this villager was an old woman a member of the Serennian Council.

- "Mandalorian warrior, you honor us with your presence, your reputation is well known on our planet, we contacted you because we have a problem, several force users have been invading the ancient Jedi Enclave here and have been attacking the people, this dark jedi have been using lighsabers with black blades which I'm told has been never seen... but also a few houres ago we discovered that these force users are not human or alien, they are boimechanical soldiers, with black reborn armors, one of our villagers managed to kill one by mistake and we saw that they were living tissue covering a mechanical shell, we think that you are the one that can help us" - the old woman said.

She turned around for a minute and another old man arrived.

- "Alanna... so this is the great Mandalorian warrior, it is an honor to finnaly meet you... I just came here to inform that the Jedi "I" requested have arrived, and since the great mandalore is here we can inform the jedi to look out for him and let them know too that Mandalore is here to help as well" - the old man said.

- "Alright Prondar, so Mandalore, the Enclave is not far it is in the South west corner of the city in the second level, good luck, we will have your payment when you get back" - Alanna said.

====================================

Meanwhile on the south east corner of the city.

Lyla got out of the ship and went inside the building infront of the landing pad, a tall man greeted her.

- "Welcome honored Jedi, to Serenno... Senator Alanna has sent me to welcome you as she is attending to other matters, we have recieved word from Master Skywalker that he will be sending your backup shortly, and I was given the task to inform you that Mandalore is here and will help you with the problem, so look out for him" - the man said.

Lyla was slightly deaf, her thought dwelled on Borown and what she felt from him.

- "Uh... yeah...Mandalore? I thought Mandalorian were extinct I mean the only one left was Boba Fett and he hunted down the rest" - Lyla said.

- "Oh no they are very much alive but this Mandalore is different where Boba fails to have the honor of a warrior, this Mandalore excells, Mandalore has a code of honor, the code of the Mandalorians and he lives up to it" - the man said.

- "So where is he now?" - Lyla asked.

- "Oh he is coming here I suppose, or you will meet him out there on the Enclave any way good luck... and the Enclave is in the South west corner on level 2" - the man said and went away.

Lyla sat down in the room around a table that was there and crossed her arms, she was getting pictures in her head of Borown, "What if his destiny is the dark side? What if I have to kill him or any of us for that matter?", Lyla thought, then there was a feeling of a rush of light on her skin, it was a presence she felt, but something she never felt before, it came from far away as if it had travelled from thousands of parsecs away, "What is that? From Where?", she now thought and looked up the window in the ceiling, then she thought she had seen a star in the morning sky go bright for a second and then dissapear again.

She took her Data pad and pointed it at the sky to recognize planets over there, she saw that the planet she saw was Katarr, "But why Katarr, what could possibly be there? There is no life there, the only Miralukas left in the galaxy are scattered around", she again thought...

- "After this I'm gonna check it out" - Lyla said to herself.

Delta bowed to the councilor, "Thank you, but please, don't call me Mandalore, that title does not belong to me. I am Delta Kasolar your humble servant." Delta returned his helmet to mask his face, "I shall leave you know and return when I have completed my task." Delta left the building and ascended his ship's loading ramp.

Delta had made up his mind to procceed with the mission without meeting the Jedi first, he knew he would meet them soon enough. Quickly he began organising gear from the stockpile his ship housed. If the dark force users were biomechanical then Delta would need ion cannons and heavier weapons, normal blasters would be of little use.

Strider turned and saw Lyla staring into the sky. He looked at the datapad and saw the information regarding Katarr on there, and looked at her. "You sensing something?" He asked curiously. He had bowed at the Serenno people when they greeted them, and wasn't sure if they would even recognize him in any way, so decided to say nothing. He saw what Lyla was thinking about Borown, and put his hand on her shoulder, "Relax about that. We won't have to hurt him. I'm sure it was just a temporary anger, he will come to pass it in time."

Lyla heard Strider and suddenly her mind was only focused on what she felt with Katarr, Borown had completely fallen out of her thoughts for a second.

- "Yeah, I know he will, but I did sense something, a very powerful presence, not even Master Skywalker possess such powerful aura... well you do but, it is different this one feels stronger the closer you focus on it, I might take a look at Katarr after the mission" - Lyla said.

- "Thank you I would welcome your assistance" - Lyla said and continued - "Let's stop procrastinating and let's get to it, so they said the Enclave is in the south west corner of the second level, so let's go to the turbo lift" - Lyla said.

She walked to the pub and called Fir.

- "Let's go Fir were heading to the Enclave now" - Lyla said and went out to go with Strider to the Turbo lift.

Sawyer glanced up from his drink and nodded. He started heading out when a man called out.

"Sawyer?"

Sawyer turned around by pure instinct, his eyes narrowing in suspicion. The man who had called smirked. Fir didn't know him.

"You looked like a Sawyer. Probably Noeah's son. Tell me, how's the man doing?"

"He died. "

"I'm not surprised. You look a lot like him. " The man grinned nastily. "Act a lot like him too. Tell me, are you in the same business?"

Fir's hands curled into fists. "No."

"Too bad. You would've had a natural talent for it. You've got a lot of him in you, I can see it in your eyes. In fa-"

Fir turned around and started walking away.

"HEY! I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Fir turned back around. He'd have to hurry to catch up to Lyla, but it'd be worth it.

"You want to start something?" He asked the man.

"With you? Yes."

Sawyer smiled. He wouldn't even need the force. The man attacked first, rushing him, Sawyer stepped sideways and punched him in the gut, sending the man stumbling. Suddenly he found himself on the floor, seeing stars. He turned around. The guy seemed to have a rather large friend.

He kicked the large man in the knees, sending him to the floor, and stood up, the man who had begun the fight attempted to charge him again, and Fir this time punched him in the face, knocking him out. He turned in time to find the friend swinging a broken bottle at his face. He stepped backwards, but it still cut his cheek.

"You're gonna pay for that."

Fir punched the man repeatedly, to no apparent effect, and finally resided to the good ol' bar-fighting option: he kicked the man in the groin. The man yelled in pain and surprise, and Sawyer kicked him again, this time in the face. The man finally fell unconcious.

As Fir left the pub, it had erupted into chaos. He hurried, and managed to reach the turbolift seconds after Lyla, although the new cut on his cheek was noticable.

(Two posts in one night..one here, one in Stories/Fanfiction...Its a productive night for me lol))

Strider raised his eyebrow. He responded to the cut with, "Looks like someone had some trouble getting out of the pub. You know how to handle a situation alright. Might want to get some bacta or something applied to it just so it doesn't infect."

The turbolift stopped at level 2, several hallways led to the Enclave and were all deserted, maybe because the council warned everyone to stay clear of Level 2.

Out in the distance several men dressed in black were standing in the entrance.

- "Come on let's hide and see what they're up to" - Lyla said.

((Anyone with good ideas to make this mission a lot more interesting can contribute))

Archived