Home

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 information.....some spoilers...look if you like

Commander Obi-Wan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is much better than the original Battlefront's campaign. That was just a string of IA battles stuck together.

BTW, is there an Acklay hunting mode on Felucia? That would be pretty sweet

Also, how do you load Hunt Maps in the beta? I know you can't spawn, but what is the map name?

How do you get that? I tried the Hero mode code to see the heroes but nothing loads.

Easy, i just made a batch file and loaded the map. To find out the maps which we included, you have to extract the mission.lvl file. Post your information of your batch file on the heros, and i will tell you the mistakes.

use this batch:

cd\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II Beta\GameData\

BattlefrontIIEngBeta.exe -/win /autonet Listen /resolution 1152 864 /gamename "Heros" /tps 20 /playerlimit 18 /playercount 1 /bots 17 /noaim /password test /sideselect /difficulty 1 /heroes 1 /hrunlock 5 /hrunlockvalue 0 /hrplayer 7 /hrteam 8 /hrrespawn 0 /hrrespawnvalue 0 /pregametime 5 /voicemode 2 /throttle 6144 /spawn 0 /netregion NA tat2g_eli 500 500

no, the root (aka the drive, the first thing that pops up when you click on a drive via my computer). It should not freeze. first it boots up the cmd and then the game runs, the intro goes very quick, and then a black screen pops for about 5-10 sec (also there is a "back" button) and the map loads.

make sure your internet is up an running, and that your firewall aint disabling the game. the batch command is basicly hosting a server, so it needs to send a few packets to gamespy cuz it want you to be on the game list.

Aw man, it seems the gungans and geonosians don't have electrospears as I had hoped, and no gaffi sticks for the raiders...

Oh well, the campaign mode looks sweet! Way better then the first one. The objective based gameplay looks fun, although I would kind of like to complete some of them online, with other players. It kind of makes me wish there was mix between simple capture the command post gameplay and achieving objectives, instead of limiting the objectives to campaign only and making IA and multiplayer strictly capture cps. Although this might make the game a bit more complicated.

Galactic Conquest:

Birth of the Rebellion is the campaign where you start off as the Rebel Allinance. You start off with Dagobah, Yavin 4, and your base, Hoth.

The Confederate Uprising gives you control of the droid army of the CIS. Geonosis is your base, and you also start off with Utapau and Mustafar.

Republic Sovereignity puts you in command of the Republic Forces. Your base planet is Kamino and you also control Naboo and Coruscant at the start of the game.

Dark Reign of the Empire lets you command the miltary might of the Galactic Empire. Endor is your base planet with Coruscant and Mustafar also under Imperial control.

Points for taking over planets:

Energy Boost (200) - Causes your enemy guage to replinish faster after being depleted

Garrison (200) - Extra Troops if your force drops to low

Auto Turrets (200) - Automatically reinforces your command posts with defensive grid turrets.

Bacta Tanks (400) - Causes health to automatically generate over time

Supplies (400) - Increases the amount of ammo you can carry

Combat Shielding (400) - Gives your units an extra reverse of health upon entering the battlefield

Sabotage (600) - Causes all enemy vehicles to suffer damage upon spawning it

Enhanced Blaster (600) - Amplifies the damage of your blasters

Leader (800) - Activates your teams faction playable hero for the planetary battles

You have to conquer all 13 planets to win the Conquest of the army.

Archived