Home

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 information.....some spoilers...look if you like

Commander Obi-Wan

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Impressive.

Still, I'm going to be playing it on PS2. If you actually have a friend who's as aggressive in combat as you are, co-op play is better than just about anything.

I am going to play it on PS2, too. My friend and I are going to play co-play, we both can be agressive when playing and at the same time, being careful at executing a plan. I also like it on PS2 b/c of the graphics are more clear than on PC.

So..........

....................the Republic Gunship goes into space???? What the heck are those LucasArts people thinking!?!

If you can see the planet in the background, then it's probably inside the planet's atmosphere. Therefore, the Republic Gunship would be fine to fly. And the people inside would be fine becuase has shields to contain the inside.

When I finish the game....I am planning to make a guide of the game on my spare time. So if you guys could try not to do that, please restrain yourself. But, if you must you can.

Guides are filled with opinions about the best way to do something. The more guides (thus more opinions) there are, the more a player can decide how to play things with his/her style instead of the guide maker's. But anyway, good luck.

Guides rock. At least they should mention tactics that work in practice as well as in theory. I've always wondered why no FAQ I've read mentions that hover tanks in Rhen Var can climb mountains, or that water stops blasters on Kashyyk(SIC?) and so on and so on..

Out of all the levels I have played it would have to be.....Mustafar. The auto turrets do get quite annoying when your trying to kill an enemy or capture a CP. The one part I found extremely tough for me is trying to kill Gizor Delso. Because he keeeps regaining health and he kills you so easily. I only had to this level twice before I achieved a victory, but the second time a had one casualty left and just killled him. But, Mustafar was a fun level also.

Archived