Home

You've played too much BF when.......

JohnLocke

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What an idiot that would be. Who would swerve to avoid a pothole??? I run indo dem all de tine!

LOL...that's good...I never even thought of a pothole.

I mean...you're driving along, maybe thinking of your latest game...and suddenly, there it is......and you think "MINE"

... When you refuse to swat an annoying fly, claiming it's your "Geonosian ally"

...jump and roll instead of just walking, and telling your friends they should too because it makes it harder for the snipers to get you.

... shoot your best friend on accident because you thought friendly fire was "off"

...wonder why you can't switch to 3rd person view while driving somewhere

... When you see someone in a paintball game and go for only headshots and think it will kill them

... When you think you 'Heal' Vehicles by a short twirling white bot

... When you think people will blow up because of a paper ball but in your imagination it's a thermal.

... When you got to Saudi Arabia and think Tusken's hide in tents are watching you.

... You go into Iraq with a gun and go kamikaze, expecting you'll respawn at the main base back at the United States

... When you think a tank is a mobile command post and people will appear from nowhere near it.

...When you go the long way around a corner or street because you think mines are placed on the other side

....When you don't see Luke running around (Mark Hamill) you assume Heroes are turned off

... When you get a bowcaster toy, and a fake time bomb, and think you are a Wookiee Smuggler.

i can do that, just run over tham with the AAT. simple.

--

...when you go to school with an over stuffed bag and see a red light, you grope about on the surface of the bag looking for the Jetpack Ignition switch to get to it.

...when you jump into the midst of a gang fight and try to commit suicide with a tennis ball (grenade) because you dont like your present class.

Archived