JohnLocke

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when you run around your house with an imaginary gun, diving behind whatever cover you can find. At the slightest sound of movement you look down your "scope" only to find a ping pong ball. You are startled so badly that you open fire on the ball without even attempting to check whether it is on your team or not.

• 2 weeks later...

....When your friends keep coming over trying to get u to get off your fat ass that you shoot one of them thinking that theyll respawn

.... When you walk around the mall with a box on your head with the front cut out and a ps2 controller in your hand

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I find the combat Landspeeder perfect for the "anti Vadar" duties that come by. I wish you could get a HIT AND RUN award like UT2004 has. :)

I need to mod that in BF1 and BF2 :D

...when you duck when you hear a plane go over because you think it is the tie fighters looking for you :D

• 1 month later...

...When you go to the zoo and you get all mad because ewoks should not be kept in cages ( koalas)

......And you feel the same way about the wookies ( Gorillas)

......when you hear a helicopter and you wait for it to land hoping that the fight-side turret is open because you think its a Republic Gunship

.....you stare at a goat or a frog for 20 minuetes waiting to hear meesa go boom now

.....you start beeting your brother because you remember how fun killing ewoks is

.....you are playing tennis and you jump away from the ball and do a barral roll thinking its an emp

.... your scuba trip gave you nightmares about darth vader and his invincibility

• 11 months later...

Archived