Home

Will SW Galaxies be release for X-box 360

Windu Chi

Guest DarthMaulUK

Galaxies will NEVER be released onto any console due to the amount of bugs the game has. Microsoft & Sony have strict guide lines (TRCs) which ALL game publishers need to adhere to and even the slighest show stopping bug will fail. Galaxies is full of them.

DMUK

but before my dad bought the game he asked the "Game" shop if they had SWG in but he said if they had it for xbox accidentally and they said the xbox version would be released for xbox and it would be compatible with xbox live (obvilously) but i dont think many people would buy it because there are a whole lot more ppl with a computer with broadband than ppl with xbox live... trust me i've looked...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

I cant keep repeating my message - you wont get Galaxies on any console unless SOE sort out the bugs. And then pigs will fly

ps: glad you like my new 'look'

DMUK

• 3 months later...

I think the bigger question is when will SoE completely change SW Galaxies again in order to get short term revenue.

Or better yet, will the game ever reach the potential that a Star Wars based MMO should have?

Based on the 2.5 years of playing and changes, I would say yes to the first question and no to the second.

I would also say that SWG would not make it to X-Box. Console games and players have a completely different menatility then MMO computer gamers.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived