Home

Tales of the third age

Ilenal rose his eyes towards the lady and the lord and Lady Galadriel looked at him quietly. Lord Celeborn was the one who spoke and broke the silence.

"Ilenal, you said lasnight that you had news from Cirdan, is the ship ready?"

"Yes, lord Celerborn. Cirdan also sent you a special gift for your anniversary"

Celeborn looked at Galadriel slowly and the lady nodded with a warm smile appearing on her gentle lips. Celeborn and Galadriel nodded at him and ilenal too ka small wooden box from his pocket. He gave the box to a serveant that rose up to the lady and the lord and opened it.

"Thank you. Tell Cirdan that we are thankful" Galadriel said. Ilenal bowed his head and rose up, turning. He tapped Emara's shoulder quickly. "Let's go"

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You'll get tired to it if you eat it every day for a couple of thousand years" he pointed out and blew out a small smoke ring and then a bigger on that went over the smaller one. He gave Ever a brief look, then gave the same sort at Tanos. He was cery amazed of Tanos' self-control and his odd behaviour. Like he was letting go of Emara, which was odd of humans to do

"Oh, but even I was young back in my times, before Sauron unleashed his armies. Back then I used to eat Elven food all the time. It was after Gil-Galad fell when I started to travel with the Dunedain" he explained and looked at Tanos with a smile that faded when he mentioned Gil-Galad. "Gil-Galad was a great man. The last High King of Noldor. And now his kingdom is in ruins except for the Grey Havens" he said and then looked at the floor in his own thoughts and letting out a small ball of smoke out of the corner of his mouth. He missed those days when Lindon was still a kingdom of noldor

"And when all Elves have left Middle Earth, the Havens too will fall into disrepair," Tanos agreed quietly. "The kingdom of Gil-Galad will have departed these lands entirely."

Surprisingly, Ever had nothing to say. Emara merely sighed and nodded.

There was a short period of silence in the room, except for Ilenal's muttering. He finally took the pipe from his mouth and answered. "A wise man" he said and again placed the pipe onto his lips, leting out a puff of smoke from the side of his mouth. "But what kind of a man is he who has nothing but faith in his own people?" he continued and puffed out smoke again

Archived