Home

!!!BARBARIC OVERLORDS SYSTEMATIC SAVAGERY!!! clan

Marauderboss

THE BOSS CLAN

We are still looking for good members strong people.

http://www.bossclan.2truth.com is our website.

You can find all information about here.

web site hits: over 11638

members: 49 members the list of name are under members list

Leader: ~R@VEN~

main server name and ip: Extreme 82.133.89.15:29070

We have a respectfull clan and all clients and members who needs training will be trained to become stronger and get a good clan position.

Other server ip's are:

Fantasia: 82.133.89.15:27666

Homelands: 84.12.150.67:29071

Hardcore: 84.12.150.67:29070

look for more information about the servers at our website.

If you are chosen for the force choose for boss to make you stronger.

And one day you will become one of of the strongest.

LOL :blast5::smash:

LOL well i am not the clan leader and i can say we are a powerfull clan.

And the clanleader has done a lot of things to the server what most people are not able of or dream of such an ability.

Also in Jk2 days boss clan hase one of the most special servers in jka.

There are only a few people who are able to do such things.

What mod is he using?

The only trouble with all that is what if we're in the mood for a competative game rather than just messing around? Can we get that in his special environment? ;)

Edit: Nevermind, I see you're just running JA+ 2.2/2.3, just like 52% of all JA servers...! heh Sadly I see you've also got ForceRegentime 0, again like far too many servers. And on top of that they're all sabers only! (despite the pictures of guns on your page) Oh well...

Edit #2: Oh and one LugorMod. Okay so I've never been to a server with that mod going. Any good? Balanced? Though it looks like these servers are for clan training and one on one fights, nothing more...

Edit #3: You broke the first two rules of !!BOSS!! !

(I am Jack's use of amslay)

We use lugor mod because there is more possible with lugor.

Most people never thought about it. But orginasing tourmnaments it is better with lugor because there is more possible.

Can you give some examples? I don't mean the "special monsters" I mean describe how you use the mod to organize tournaments, that you couldn't do with basejka or some other mod? Thanks.

you can originza titan tournaments.

and there is always a king.

and you have profession.

So you can have special jedi and mercs.

in lugor it is also possible to make teleporters and a jail.

also powers can be upgraded to level 5 instead of level 3

and prizes can be given. Because there is money.

you can buy tantans whompa's and speeders.

also you have stashes of money.

Are advert show weapons at http://www.bossclan.2truth.com because on is main server we use weapons and force powers.

In regards to the colours, for one thing the site is mainly black and all the pictures are from in the game and movie so if you think there terrible I suggest you don’t play the game or watch the movie.

All of this carnet be done with default basejka:

With are new mods we can split a map up so a area stays private so not to stop people joining the server but till holding tournament, also are tournaments can have there own theme depending what mood were in, also we use in game credits to join the tournament and for winner of are tournaments a big credit reward which can be used to buy weapons/forces or to be handed out etc. But the tournaments are organized by the LEUTANT,ADMIRAL or there assistants at http://www.bosstournaments.2truth.com/

For standard training clients can pay credits for a fight with most npc and all are moded creatures and vehicles are moded creatures are at http://doomprogram.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/. Or they can train client on client or clients on clients

We don’t use the japlus servers allot as it’s a simple hack and slash game types and if you don’t like that you end up standing around doing nothing. Also the simple japlus doesn’t allow all maps as in sp also even in the running of the sp maps the japlus mod faults allot as it carnt remove all default npcs via default commands. Also for security reason we don’t use it as are main server as its very easy for people to lie about who they are to collect the 3 simple passwords the mod allows to cause allot of damage, also the mod can be hacked very easily due to lack of security.

Just before we ended japlus as are main server ~R@VEN~ created a ball of light in the centre of mp/ffa5 which was surrounded by rockets spinning in a clockwise direction under the light because of the amount of rockets it caused a flux and clients could make out a spinning worm hole all this was used with japlus(wow what an effect and i think its been recorded on video). are trackers for are server are at http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~vmfab1/TRACKER%20BETA.html

I was talking about basejka, not JA+. I never thought JA+ was a "tournament mod"... in fact I didn't know such existed for this game! Even in its present state, JA+ seems more akin to roleplaying and "honorable" stuff than serious competition (no offense to JA+ fans).

So Lugor mod is good for tournaments you say, but it changes gameplay, so do regular fighting skills apply, or do you have to learn it all over again?

oh well then you do it.

but force powers have changed like you can now go to level 5

and we have placed vortexes in the server so you can tele from place to place.

also you can do special duels like. Titan Duel, tiny duel, power duel, fullforce duel and more you should realy taak a look before you judge anything. No try no win.

Greetz marauder

Actually.... I mod everything in JKA but the code... only because im to lazy to learn C++... other than that... I can do almost anything (minus get models in game currently, but... that could soon be fixed...) So yeah- right now I can map, script, skin, edit the menus... i mean totally remake them... and more. I can model... just not currently for JKA (lack of software...) And I have been doing this stuff for years... since JK2.

How cool i realy admire your things doing in jka, can you send me some links of things you have made. Because if you can make things to your own will and you doing it for years i would gladly would see those things real cool mate.

Maybe you can make cool things to change mods or to make a cool new mod then i would sertaintly would like to test it for you.

greetz mara

• 1 month later...

Archived