Home

Which

Revan Skywalker

Probably means that K2 seems geographically smaller than K1. Took me much longer to get thru KOTOR than TSL on the first playthrough. Also, at the end of the game, you either become this superpowerful sithlord that will now sweep all before you or a uber jedi that stops that nonsense in it's tracks. TSL is much more ambiguous and ambivalent when you finish. Probably more in keeping with it's somewhat moodier storyline (though anticlimactic nonetheless). I'd say I like KOTOR better, but even w/it's apparent flaws TSL is a pretty good game.

Neither of them even place in my top ten. It's just too cramped in my top 10. Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Planescape, Arcanum, Bloodlines, StarCraft, Dawn of War, Deus Ex, Quest for Glory, FFVI, FFIV, Tales of Phantasia, Bahamut Lagoon, Chrono Trigger, Lufia, Jade Empire...and that's not even counting sequels.

^^^

Some good games there, Corinthian. :thumbsup:

KotOR would make it into my top ten, however. KotOR 2 would as well if it was complete. It isn't, so it doesn't. ;) It's a great game, but its lack of an ending really pissed me off.

Archived