Home

Hello

Layjock

My name is Devon. I'm the Dark Lord of the Sith, and the supreme ruler of almost all the universe. I don't bother with the galaxy you guys are in, because it's so backwater and strategically unimportant.

Just so you know, you're Empire won't last more than another 6 years. The Time Lords (meaning me) will intervene after one of your ships disrupts history due to the meddlings of my arch nemesis, The Master.

Just so you know, you're Empire won't last more than another 6 years. The Time Lords (meaning me) will intervene after one of your ships disrupts history due to the meddlings of my arch nemesis, The Master.

My Empire will last forever. I'm immortal. (a.k.a. if my body dies, my spirit will possess people, just like Palpatine.)

And if The Master threatens my power, I'll create a humungous Force Storm wherever The Master is, and if need be, a physical manifestation of the Dark Side or a though bomb. Nothing will survive that.

And if you meddle with the affairs of my Empire, I'll do the same to you. Don't take this the wrong way, though; I'll only obliderate The Time Lords if they get in my way.

Hello! I'm the Doctor! I'm about 900 hundred years old, and I'm from a planet called Gallifrey. I travel through time and sapce in the TARDIS.

[align=center]StormieLoser.jpg[/align]

cmon, the MASTER pWNZ the Doctor any ole day/dimension :p

My name is Astro. I am a part time bodybuilder and kickboxer. In my spare time I armwrestle with Sithy and kill leprechauns

mtfbwya

Archived