Home

Wallpaper request

PhantomHelix

pretty good, man. thanks a lot. also, while im here (and i know it's asking a lot), can someone make me a collage wallpaper of either Shadow of the Colossus or Beyond Good and Evil?

That would be a huge help.

and no, i dont remember you shuk, but that's okay lol. i haven't been on here since my sophomore year of high school.

pretty good, man, pretty good. I ditched this place in a last-ditch effort to regain a social life, after dealing with some seriously huge depression. It was a two-year process, but I'm in a place I've never been before. I've got a good group of friends, and I am the biggest partier ever lol. I'm what you call a "drunken dancer"... I wont dance until im smashed lol.

and how you been sith? I haven't seen you in ages... and now i remember you shukr... i remember lukeskywalker1 lol. we didn't get along, back in the date.. at least, i think we didn't. I dont remember hahaha

pretty good, man, pretty good. I ditched this place in a last-ditch effort to regain a social life, after dealing with some seriously huge depression. It was a two-year process, but I'm in a place I've never been before. I've got a good group of friends, and I am the biggest partier ever lol. I'm what you call a "drunken dancer"... I wont dance until im smashed lol.

and how you been sith? I haven't seen you in ages... and now i remember you shukr... i remember lukeskywalker1 lol. we didn't get along, back in the date.. at least, i think we didn't. I dont remember hahaha

Wow, I havn't posted in a good many months, so it's strange that I decided to do it today also. :)

And the whole social thing, kind of weird considering the same thing happened to me haha. I used to be the church going type, now my friends call me "The Tank" when I drink (I weigh 135 pounds... I'm more like a remote-controlled car). Oh the irony.

haha... (just watched Old School last night)

Yeah, I'm enjoying life. My friends always complain, or worry, or have drama and stuff... when I really just don't care. I've become really easy-going.

And today I'm babysitting for this lady I've never met before, and I am totally NOT cool with that. It's just plain weird...

Archived