Home

Sound problem

Calico_Jack

hi, my sound blaster audigy2ZS works fine on every game and every movie but why the hell do i get stuttering sticking sounds so often when i play SWBF1+ 2beta...

its like this : i play, everything is OK with the sound and suddenly theres a place where the sound stucks from an explosion, or the sound of a vehicle-- but the vehicle isnt there anymore for maybe 2 min.

an explosion makes this : BOOM, ok .... but when the sound stucks it makes BOOM,BO,BO,BO,BO,BO,BO,BO,BO,BO...

i dont know what this is and also dont know how to solve this problem...

i hope u understand what i mean and know how to solve this ****

i have the latest creative drivers,updates..

I also have the same problem with my USB Creative Audigy 2 NX external sound device and my Creative I-Trigue 3600 the sound stutters constantly.

While the sound stutters the graphics also freeze up at the same time as well.

This happens on Star Wars Battlefront 2, Black & White 2, Pro Evoluton Soccer 5 etc.

So I'm stuck, I can't play anything at the moment.

I'm just curious, are you guys having sound problems with the DVD or CDROM version? I have the DVD version. I'm just wondering if maybe one or the other has problems or if it's software. I don't know if they run the music off the DVD/CD or the hard drive.

I haven't heard a beeping, but every once in a while there's an ear-piercing burst of static that makes you fling off your headphones. I guess LA thinks you'll fall asleep or something...

Play Hoth and run away from the Battle, then try not to listen to the Music but only the Sounds :ears1:.

Its like an Alarm Sound and its through the whole Game, its only when im on a Vehicle that its off. its like sweesh, sweesh, sweesh when you are inside a security building and the Alarm goes off.

Is it a Setting or something, because its not my Sound Card.

Oh, sorry I slightly misread your post... Its not a setting in the game, its a bug in the game. I don't get an alarm sound, but I get a random game sound repeated over and over until it stops randomly.

[EDIT for post below: Yea, I know thats what you meant. No one has found a solution yet...]

Archived