Home

Hey remember that war we had with The Swamp and RSN?

Rebel Loyaltist

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My memory's kinda fuzzy about that whole time. :x

My memory is kinda fuzzy about everything that happened before I woke up today... but I seem to remember we left billions in damage, a lot of debris, and millions of displaced, homeless refugees in the Swamp.

Um ... or was that Hurricane Katrina I'm thinking of? Cuz it seems to me that Yoda's Swamp might just be doing a little better than us these days.

Any damages caused were the result of members of the Swamp and RSN being unable to handle their booze at the bonfire, thus XWA.net is not liable for any damages. However, the Swamp and RSN are being held resposible for ALL damages caused to XWA.net and it's members, emotional and physical.

In short, you(Swamp, RSN) are paying for XWA.net's medical bills, reconstruction costs, military budget, taxes, pr0n memberships, utilities, credit card bills, grocery bills, bar tabs, buying former CSA land, car payments, loans, alcoholic beverages, insurance, and the ever vital vending machine fund.

If you think thas bad, just wait till our lawyer(s) get involved...

In short, you(Swamp, RSN) are paying for XWA.net's medical bills, reconstruction costs, military budget, taxes, pr0n memberships, utilities, credit card bills, grocery bills, bar tabs, buying former CSA land, car payments, loans, alcoholic beverages, insurance, and the ever vital vending machine fund.

all courtesy of Niner's credit card. ;)

I don't remember the actual war, per se...but I do have a startling and surreal flash of memory of a green half-naked slave girl, blue whiskey and the phrase 'Next time, I'll wear the parrot head.' There must have been a war on, for she called me 'sailor.'

Don't mess with Niner's wallet! :dozey: You don't know where it's been...

Archived