Home

Hey remember that war we had with The Swamp and RSN?

Rebel Loyaltist

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin would just like to say that the envisioned stream of humanity's mathematical learning over the course of history is exactly the same shape as that created by charting the evolution of salt-headed thrashawhumpers on the planet Caravadzian, with the effects of the nearby gamma-ray producing Caravadzian Nova Fields having roughly the same influence on the course of that line as the invention of the number zero, the printing press and quantum theory have had on the former.

:max: Great, Wally. So what?

*Looks at you* *at Zoom* .. *you* .. *Zoom* .. *you* :dozey:

You both wouldn't be unknown, even if it's friday and dark outside and you'd wear thight yellow hotpants with your penises tied back, aligned along the notch with a thin thong, pressing your balls right into a tight dark hole and two handfuls of minced meat in a bra to perfect the illusion.

The hell, what's Plan B?

*Looks at you* *at Zoom* .. *you* .. *Zoom* .. *you* :dozey:

You both wouldn't be unknown, even if it's friday and dark outside and you'd wear thight yellow hotpants with your penises tied back, aligned along the notch with a thin thong, pressing your balls right into a tight dark hole and two handfuls of minced meat in a bra to perfect the illusion.

The hell, what's Plan B?

I've read this post three times now, but my mind instantly blanks out what I've just seen...it's as if my subconscious were exercizing some kind of mental censorship on me. What the hell does it say?

I dunno... just sounds like a typical Friday night out on the town for me. :dozey:

Uh,.. what?!??

:joy:

So, let's attempt to sum up the gist of what you are saying Ray... that our reputation preceeds us?

Hmm... perhaps. Could be... possibly...

Still, there are plenty o' boards on the LFN network that I have never posted on,.. or if I have at all, then only once or twice, and in the distant past. And that's not counting all the newish boards for games that have come out this year that I have never played. Seems to me that there's still gobs of virgin territory out there.

Why? What did I say? What do you mean? I was just testing something and felt the need to ask for Plan B?? :confused:

*shrug* Errm. Whatever. K?

*"takes off" carefully -- °,0;;; -- CAREFULLY!!! -- the 'yellow hotpant' camouflage suit* ^____^

The mods and admins hold a much better position nowadays, they stick together like cockatoo-poo. Their network of information perfectly adds up to the ability to get almost everywhere in almost no time to clean up the area. The method of war nowaday has to be a different one. Eye to eye combat is outdated.

We could/should ask one of Zooms informative sutras maybe?

Well, I for one like Nitro's new makeover. :D I can't tell what the hell he's supposed to be this time.

Sutra? :max: Don't be silly. A sutra isn't exactly a spontaneous thing. That's what Wally the space dolphin is for!

:assult:

Wally the space dolphin has been caught completely unprepared for a contingency plan B since he was supposed to deal with plans E and S, and vaguely recalls a nervous looking eskimo man at the conference meeting who was supposed to be the plan B guy. Wally says get off his back--he's just a mid-level manager, and is really the most powerless guy in the whole structure with bosses above and below, not one of whom had the merest flicker of insight that he--a space dolphin--who was thoroughly trained and briefed in preparation for two other plans, would be expected to deliver the goods to an auditorium full of stern shareholders who fully intended to hear from him the details of plan freaking B. So:

Plan B: What do you want from me? I'm a space dolphin!

Plan E: Switch Laura Bush with Jane Fonda in the middle of the night and take pictures of the surprised president's face the next morning.

Plan S: Tweak the laws of fluid dynamics so that water will run uphill.

Archived