CG_DrawField (0, 384, 3, value);
trap_R_SetColor( NULL );

// if we didn't draw a 3D icon, draw a 2D icon for weapon
if ( !cg_draw3dIcons.integer && cg_drawIcons.integer ) {
	CG_DrawPic( CHAR_WIDTH*3 + TEXT_ICON_SPACE, 384, ICON_SIZE, ICON_SIZE,
		cg_weapons[ cg.predictedPlayerState.weapon ].weaponIcon );
}
}

and when I compile I get this as the errors (saying theres 15 so I belive these are them)

c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2774) : error C2065: 'ps' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2774) : error C2223: left of '->stats' must point to struct/union
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2777) : error C2065: 'angles' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2777) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2777) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2778) : error C2065: 'origin' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2778) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2778) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2779) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2779) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2780) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2780) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2782) : error C2065: 'cent' : undeclared identifier
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2782) : error C2223: left of '->currentState' must point to struct/union
c:\documents and settings\sean\desktop\jka_mp_sdk_universal\codemp\cgame\cg_draw.c(2782) : fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

I would also like to point out that I did define Stat_Ammo in bg_local as well as whereever else I thought it was needed. Any ideas?

Thanks

Archived