Home

Rebirth of Mandalore

Mandalorian54

Janya was thrown to the ground, she looked behind her shoulder and found the man who had used a force push on her. He lifted his arms and was ready to deliver a killing blow on Janya, but before his stroke fell, his vibrosword's blade met Lin's lightsaber. The man said nothing, he only spun backwards to regain his fighting stance. Janya was starting to get up. Lin charged at the man who blocked some of Lin's slashes and evaded a few others, culminating on a force push sending Lin flying across the hall but not before he slashed her right arm. Lin was thankful that her armor had absorved the blow, but now she found herself far from the man and Janya.

Janya quickly stood on her feet and assumed her combat stance. She could clearly feel the man's power, but he wasn't as trained as a Jedi or a Sith. But still he was skilled. Janya spun with her saber several times at the man who blocked all her strikes with ease. She then used the force to accelerate her movements and started to gain the upper hand, the man struggled to keep up with Janya.

The aliens had become small in numbers everytime, the man knew he had to leave, the incompetance of the aliens made it so he had no choice. Janya force pushed him into a wall, but the man gathered his strength to use her power as a means to escape, he quickly left the hall and disappeared. The aliens on the other hand were still fighting the Mandalorians. Janya went to Lin to continue to repel the aliens. Janya and Lin kept thinking on the man, who was him? But above else...Who is he working for? Who does he represent?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally the Aliens were defeated and the Mandalorians had a few prisoners. There didn't seem to be any comotion elsewhere on the ship either. The ship's walls were smeared with blood and stained with the black scars of blaster bolt burns. An aroma of battlefield decay filled the air. Corpses of Republic soldiers and Aliens lay limp on the floors.

Silis called out to his leader, "Dag, sir, I think you should take a look at this." Through the viewport the Mandalorians and their Jedi companions could see drifting debris from the space battle. The Republic's forces had been obliterated and the Alien ships were descending to the planet below. "I wonder what's going on."

"They're taking prisoners. Probably building an advance base where reinforcements come in from. Proz!"

The engineer looked up from the ship's controls.

"How you doing on getting us to hyperspace?"

"I'm still figuring out the language this thing uses. I'll be able to jump us to Yavin soon."

Dag looked at the alien ships. They were blasting the debris to make sure there were no survivors. He kept looking for a few minutes.

"THERE!" The ship suddenly leapt into hyperspace, causing Dag to lose his balance. He grabbed the rail before he fell. One of the soldiers grinned.

"These morons haven't figured out how to build stabilizers yet

Jen had already been leaning against the railing, so all she had to do was grip it more tightly during the entrance to hyperspace. She barely moved and once Dag had recaptured his sense of balance, she grinned over at him.

"Having a little trouble, Dag?" she joked.

Ryker fell to the ground and Lin smiled and helped him up.

- "Careful there" - Lin said.

Ryker nodded and then Janya approached Dag.

- "What about the coordinates? Is the comunications tower operational? I must contact Master Skywalker" - Janya asked.

As the ship headed for Yavin 4, Graven was evacuating his base and preparing to leave. As Graven looked back through the viewport, his ship distancing itself from the planet, he could see the orange glow of the explosion as the entire base self-distructed. Alot of money had been wasted, but if their war was successful, it would be pennies.

"Comms? I can't figure out the interface on this thing!" Complained the engineer. "I'll see if I can rig it directly to one of our units."

He climbed up onto the roof, removed a small hatch on the roof, and a pile of cables fell out. He began toying with them. After a few minutes a flash of sparks jumped out and he jumped off. "Success!"

He passed Janya a small datapad.

"There won't be any outgoing video." He said.

- "It'll do thanks" - Janya said and took the datapad.

She started to work with it and managed to get a signal of audio.

- "Master Skywalker, Janya Stark reporting" - Janya said.

- "Janya, I was wondering when you'd make contact, is the girl with you?" - Master Skywalker asked.

- "Yes she is, and she needs shelter for her companions" - Janya said.

- "Very good, you know where to go, I'll await you" - Luke said and cut the transmition.

- "It's all good Dag" - Janya said.

Meanwhile back on Mandalore things were looking grim, Avlis had convinced the Mandalorian government that Dag's team had been killed and that Lin was a Republic spy. The Mandalorians were going through debate as to weathor or not to attack the Republic.

((Let's end this story quickly, I've lost interest. I am working on a new idea though.))

((I don't want to drop the story, I still want to finish it. But I'm not involved at all in the Skywalker thing, so you guys need to keep at it.))

As Lin, Janya and the Mandalorians flew through space towards their destanation, someone else was following. A sleek black craft was tracking the Jedi and Mandalorians. Leaning over his controls the black robed figure made minor adjustments here and there to guide his ship as accurately as possible.

Suddenly a transmission came through, "How goes the pursuit, Darth Fade?"

"It goes well my master, the spy Graven placed in their midst has left a trail a blind port cruiser pilot could follow." Fade chuckled to himself at his own insult, but the shadowed figure on the display screen only grew grimmer.

"Notify me the moment they are dead, falure is unacceptable," The transmission ended abruptly.

Fade resumed his affairs with a new grin on his face, he was looking forward to killing them all.

((Maybe I will get involved))

Edit: If you guys are okay with it, I could just finish the story myself in a few posts by controlling your characters. So it would at least come to an end and not just be dropped.

Archived