Home

Rebirth of Mandalore

Mandalorian54

- "They are right outside Lin, the camera on this console has them on screen" - Ryker said.

- "Open the comlink" - Lin said.

There was a loud sound in the room where Dag's team was, it was the speaker.

- "Atenttion mandalorian force's, I will not open fire if you do not, I have no intention on firing at you, leader of the team, identify yourself" - Lin said.

- "Lin are you sure that's a good idea? They think we are traitors" - Ryker said.

- "Well the General here will explain what is in your datapad, don't you have a way of putting that video to the next room so they can see it?" - Lin asked.

- "Well yeah, there should be a way, let me see if I can do something about it" - Ryker said and started to type on the console, but the computer said invalid command.

- "No Lin, the only way would have to let them in and see it themselves" - Ryker said.

- "Well..." - Lin thought to herself for a moment if this was her end then she would meet it and finally she said - "Shut down the turrets and let them in".

- "Are you crazy Lin? They'll gun us down for sure!" - Ryker said.

- "Do it Ryker, If anything happens I wish I had met you under different circumstances" - Lin said.

- "Well hopefully we'll still have a chance" - Ryker said and shut down the turrets.

- "The turrets are shut down, you can come in now, we have no intention of engaging you in battle, besides the general has much to explain" - Lin said.

- "I won't say a thing Jarrel, they won't believe you, your life will be over and I will lead our armies into Coruscant and sweep the capital clean" - General Graven said.

- "Sorry General but this conversation was heard in the next room, I didn't say the word to cut the comlink" - Lin said.

- "You little worm, I'll kill you!" - General Graven said.

- "You should have done that a long time ago" - Lin said and waited for the other mandalorians to enter the room.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Lin saw the Mandalorians come in and start blasting she took cover taking the General with her as a human shield. When the mandalorians pointed their guns at them Lin was holding the lightsaber to Graven's throat.

- "Hey! If I turn this saber on again, bye bye General, and you don't want that" - Lin said.

Suddenly one of the mandalorians took Ryker hostage and put his blaster to his throat.

- "The same goes to you, Lieutenant, if you do it, bye bye boyfriend" - the mandalorian said.

Lin had no choice, she let go of Graven put away her saber in her concealed pocket and holstered her blasters, then one of the mandalorians took her and pushed her in to Ryker's arms.

- "I'm sorry Lin, I failed you" - Ryker said.

- "No, I did" - Lin said.

Graven stood between his mandalorian forces.

- "How touching, I'm sorry to see that some of the best officers in the mandalorian army are here charged with treason, but sacrifices must be done for the greatness on Mandalore" - Graven said.

- "You care nothing about Mandalore, you just want your money, you'll kill all our people just so you can get your pockets full" - Lin said.

- "That is just a personal goal not the entire picture, too bad you won't be there to see it, take them and process them" - Graven said.

"Well guys, we've got no choice." Said Dag. "You know the drill."

Dag began raising his arms, but suddenly dropped a thermal detonator. The squad quickly switched their jetpacks and barrelled into the room, opening fire on the traitors. Two of them were shot in the opening barrage, but the others managed to get to Lin and Ryker. Outside the thermal detonator went off, killing the traitors still oustide the room.

Lin and Ryker were out with some of Dag's troops, Lin's jetpack was still working, Ryker put on one that he had in the storage room and he saw more mandalorian traitors coming their way.

- "Watch out!" - Ryker shouted as he flew with his jetpack carrying Lin with him across to one of the halways taking cover.

- "Well seems to me the only way we can get out of here is if we reach the secondary hangar, there are several cruisers we can take from there, we might have to steal them but given our present situation I'd say we do it and deal with our concience later" - Ryker said.

- "Well we better get going to the secondary hangar" - Lin said at Dag and his troops.

Jen halted abruptly and smacked her forehead. "What am I thinking, trying to run off like that?" She turned and faced Dag. "Forgive me... I've been working too long alone. I follow your orders." She turned to Lin and waited for whatever answer she might give.

- "Alright, General Graven was captured by republic forces, I led a mission to rescue him from the republic, the job was simple, get the general out and leave the republic ship to retreat, but General Graven shot the Republic commander in cold blood and killed everyone when they already had surrendered, I told him not to and that if the republic found out it would cast us into war, but he didn't care and he even blew up the ship, he gathered himself with general Avlis who told Alex Neuwest that I should come back here to keep an eye on Graven because he suspected that Graven had gone rogue, but since you came here, I see now that Alex and Avlis are both part of the whole plot" - Lin said.

Ryker handed Dag the datapad.

- "You'll find Graven's full confession there" - Ryker said.

Ryker showed the video where Graven talked about the conspiracy and getting riches from the war he and Avlis and Neuwest were plotting to launch the mandalorians into.

- "So now do you believe me?" - Lin said.

Lin ran to the hangar, it was a civil hangar, no mandalorian ships were on sight only merchant ships and such, but Lin saw a freighter that was modified with several turrets and quad guns.

- "A smuggler's ship, we'll have to borrow it" - Lin said.

A man was standing next to the ship and Lin approached him.

- "Sir, I'm sorry but were taking this vehicle" - Lin said.

- "The hell you are, this is my ship" - The man said taking out his blaster.

Lin took out her blaster quickly and shot the man's blaster out of his hand.

- "Sorry but it is not a question" - Lin said and kicked him leaving him unconscious.

- "Let's go guys!" - Lin said gesturing the others to get in the ship, which was rather big.

"Go go go! Get inside!"

The squad quickly ran inside. Once they were spread out, Dag approached the squad's engineer and handed him the datapad.

"Check the video. Make sure it hasn't been modified, altered, or faked. "

"Yes sir."

"Keep it away from anyone else. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good."

As the ship took off one of the recruits, the youngest one in the squad approached Dag.

"Sir?"

"What is it?"

The recruit took off his helmet and looked at Dag, his expression haunted. "What happens now? Are we traitors too?"

"No. And once that video gets back to the real Mandalorians, they'll see that too. "

"My dad.....my brother. Until then they're all going to think I'm a traitor!"

"They won't! " By now the rest of the squad had gathered around him, interested in the discussion.

"I'm asking a lot out of you, I'll admit that. But this is the greatest sacrifice you can give for the Mandalorians. You are not only risking your lives, you are volunteering to having your names dragged through the mud! Your friends and families will believe you traitors, but when this is done, we will have averted a wrongful war between us and the republic. Do you know what that will make us!?"

The corporal answered. "Yes I do sir."

"And what is that?"

"Big damn heroes, sir."

The squad cheered.

"All right, now spread out and look for any stowaways. Get on any turrets you find. There may be some shooting soon. "

When Lin, Ryker, Jenira, Dag, and the squad of Mandalorians took off they were confronted by Republic ships blockading the planet. A transmission came in to the group, "The planet is being blockaded, Identify yourself." The Republic were now on the watch for Mandalorians particularily Lin.

((Princess Lyla, may I suggest putting your tag- Princess Lyla wil Rule Forever, after your sig pic. That way people can see the whole picture and if they scroll down they'll see the tag.))

"I say let Dag answer it," Jen said. "After the rumors I've heard of you, they'd sooner attack than listen if they knew you were here. Dag on the other hand, they might listen to." After a moment of silence, she went on. "And we need to stay defenseless. No shields. No weapons. If we activate either, we'll be looking like we're wanting a fight."

"Deactivate everything. If it looks like there's going to be a fight, activate the shields first." He grabbed the mic and replied.

"Do not fire, Do not fire! This is Dag Laoni of the Mandalorians, I have a video that you need to see. I'm sending it now. "

He gestured at the engineer, who brought over the datapad. Dag inserted it, and began sending the vid to the ship.

When the republic saw the video they were astounded. Suddenly all that had been going on was now clear to them. "We'll have to send this information to our superiors, and begin an investigation. You and your crew will need to remain in our custody until we have deciphered that the video is un-tampered and not some trick to decieve us. Prepare to be boarded."

Archived