Home

Server Creater Website

Chris-h11

• 2 weeks later...

November 7, 2005 - 4:07 PM [GMT -08:00 Pacific Time (US & Canada); Tijuana]

New Update from 0.6, Version 0.8 Will most Likeley be a Scripted Version.

Changes from 0.6:

- Re-Organization (Major)

- Command Changes (Not See-able)

- Options Added/Changed/Removed (Average)

I know, I know, I was going to post the Commands after. I just was busy. Here is a couple things of the top of my head:

/voicemode [value] = Sets the method used to route voice network traffic. (Values: 2 = Direct, 3 = Relay, 4 = Server Relay)

/netregion [value] = Sets the region of your Server. (Values: North America = NA, Europe = EUR, Japan = JAP)

But you did reallly help me to Understand the Sim Rate. I don't exactly understand Voicemode but I know the Definition at least.

...This isn't a contest between us, as I'm not making a script or game launcher, I'm just wanting to get the commands out to the general public.

It shouldn't matter if you were both making different software, everyone should have access to the info.

Right, I know. That's why I wanted to make sure everybody knew up front that I could care less who's "first" or "right" so long as the info is out there. I politely (I thought) asked that info be shared. We have different goals. He's making a program (or script) and I'm just making a text file.

I just want to put out something helpful to those who find it helpful. ;)

And Chris, thank you for those commands, I'll update soon. And glad to help!

Archived