Home

Dark Lord - The Rise of Darth Vader

Darth_Terros

This is quite possibly the book i've been looking forward to the most and it comes out next week!!

Synopsis

The newly created Darth Vader flexes his Force-muscle as the Emperor's enforcer to maintain order and obedience in a galaxy reeling from civil war and the destruction of the Jedi Order. To the galaxy at large, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker - the Chosen One - died on Coruscant during the siege of the Jedi Temple, and, to some extent, the was true - Anakin was dead. But from the site of Anakin Skywalker's last stand - on the molten surface of the planet Mustafar, where he sought to destroy his friend and former master, Obi-Wan Kenobi - a fearsome spectre in black has risen. Once the most powerful Knight ever known to the Jedi order he is now a disciple of the dark side, a lord of the dreaded Sith, and the avenging right hand of the galaxy's ruthless new Emperor. Seduced, deranged and destroyed by the machinations of the Dark Lord Sidious, Anakin Skywalker is dead ...and Darth Vader lives...

This book is awesome! im on page 160 at the moment and its been one of the best star wars books i've read in my opinion!

It starts off about a couple of hours before palpatine gives order 66 and follows on from there

Anyway i'm loving it and its deffinate read for Vader fans it tells you how uncomfortable and horrible it really is wearing that suit and it gives you a much better idea of the damage his duel with obiwan did

• 4 weeks later...

Archived