Home

Rumours

Aleggy

ok i own the toon series clone wars and in the extrea George Lucas says that after episode 3 there will be no more star wars films, however i have heard from 2 sources (2 friends who dont even know each other) that there are some more star wars films in the works set before all the star wars films and based mainly around yoda

has anyone else heard anything on this and if so can we please see some proof rather than salivating at just the idea lol

I wouldn't salivate on the idea. When GL announced the prequels and showed off TPM, people vomited and cursed GL. If GL is actually wild enough to go for another set of prequels, with Yoda in the spotlight, I think there will be murder attempts on him...

And... if it's a prequel, there is a possibility we might see more of that damned Gungan we all know of!

Surely if he was going to make a sequel or prequel, it would be after ep. 6, but I doubt anything will come to pass. What, with the TV and animated series happening.

He may aswell concentrate on conveying loads of differents storys into a series of 30min episodes.

I wish the government granted me a license to kill anyone who said "my friend heard that they are making more SW films set before/after etc"

I would be the slayer of thousands :p

100 hours of TV plus the CloneWars CG series should be enough to keep any fanboy sated :)

mtfbwya

^

You can't say that bit about Lucas truthfully, can you? I mean yeah he's not the greatest writer but even with the bad writing, the movies still pwned. I don't think the TV shows would be any different (besides the fact that I'd almost rather they didn't make TV shows about it XP).

Granted, Leigh Brackett and Lawrence Kasdan wrote the ESB script, not Lucas, so I think we can guess which is his favorite SW movie =P

Leigh did practically nothing, it was mostly Kasdan and Lucas working on the script/dialogue, screenplay was finished by Kasdan.

Edit: You can even see on IMDB.

Died of cancer after writing the first version of the script of Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980). Because it was an unfinished script George Lucas revised her draft and engaged Lawrence Kasdan to finish the screenplay.

ok ok i get the point but i would not have posted if i had heard this rumour from just one friend it was 2 and i asure you neither of them know each other, i only put the post up to see if anyone could confirm it with a bit of proof

i am sorry if i have annoyed you all

2 freinds who don't know each other?

Bah, they are probably just fantasizing (sp?) about Star Wars... I doubt they even have any real proof. And I highly doubt GL will make any more, if he for some strange out of the blue reason DID make another series it would probably suck more then EP 1 did since there really isn't very much of a story left to tell.

Archived