Home

Heroes on old maps?

Angarah

Will there be heroes on maps like Rhen Var and Bespin? I've heard no mention of anything about that, but it seems unlikely they wouldn't add heroes to those maps.

Also, will we see new vehicles on old maps, i.e. ARC-170's on Bespin Platforms?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhev Var is not in BFII. But I think there are heroes on Bespin. . Yeah, there is! I saw a video of Luke Skywalker in the Carbon Freezing Chamber. I think there might be Episode III vehicles on old maps, I don't know. Even if there isn't, a mod can change that ;)

Check the "Load" file in the Beta. It shows Bes1 and 2, as well as Rhn1 and 2. So apparently they will be there, and besides, Pandemic said they wouldn't be removing any old content. And besides, if an unchanged Yavin is there, why not Bespin?

I like Angarah's sig, it's so much fun to watch...

Just as I feared, Bespin won't appering in SWBF 2. Maybe they will include it in a patch, like Jabba's Palace for SWBF or hopefully some modders will be able to make a Bespin map for SWBF2

Theyve also taken out prone, that kind of sucks for all the snipers out there.

no rhen var or bespin, or coruscant and endor space apparently. Probbably unlockable though.

http://boards.ign.com/board/b7427/101700536/p1/?9

No Coruscant space? I don't think so,

Thats the most well known space map everyone knows that Coruscant space is in theres loads of screenshots of it!?

and also endor space aswell, with the second Death Star in the background.

Just to nitpick, but the Death Star II could have moved, it need not be stuck floating around Endor (and I know that "violates canon" but since when has that ever stopped the SWBF team? lol).

I'm guessing those maps are going to be included, unless they ran out of time for some reason, then I'd assume they'd be added in the patches. But really, the space maps should be easier to finish than the others (unless they figured we'd get bored doing the same stuff just with a different background).

I guess to be on the safe side, don't assume something is in the game, and you won't be disappointed if it turns out to be true!

Archived