Home

Heroes on old maps?

Angarah

Demo? What demo? (PS2? Xbox?)

If you mean the beta, Coruscant wasn't in it, rather we had Space Yavin.

Are all the Space Assault maps the same? The beta one had your two capital ships, your destroyable frigates (can't go inside) and that's about it. The rest is just space to fly around in.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Demo? What demo? (PS2? Xbox?)

If you mean the beta, Coruscant wasn't in it, rather we had Space Yavin.

Are all the Space Assault maps the same? The beta one had your two capital ships, your destroyable frigates (can't go inside) and that's about it. The rest is just space to fly around in.

The PS2 demo...well..I think all the space assault or similar to each other (different landscape is about it....from what I know.)

I hope that the space battles are diffrent in number and position of capital ships as well as background planet and space debris, so they give you a good variety of space fights. The battle above Yavin IV was a smaller space battle, basicly a 1 vs 1 capital ship duel, whereas Space Coruscant is and Space Endor should be chaotic and have a lot more capital ships and frigates. Every other space battle would be somewhere between these two extreams.

What I really hope is we don't get is 1 vs 1 Yavin clones for every space battle exept Coruscant.

The Space Coruscant game in BF II is much larger than the demo.

ahh that's good to hear... something I have been wondering about and hoping for...

are the hangers on the droid command ships in the game?

edit- Machine Cult, nice name, avatar, and sig. Although, I am heavily opposed to the Imperium (Eldar, Iron Warriors).

Well....there was like four capital ships and a bunch of starfighters.....also just to confirm, to what I meant bigger is there is more objectives and more space to move around and you'll be able to enter rooms in the capital ship.

I also have a question..though it may be stupid...I have no idea what it is...what does pwn mean?

Well....there was like four capital ships and a bunch of starfighters.....also just to confirm, to what I meant bigger is there is more objectives and more space to move around and you'll be able to enter rooms in the capital ship.

I also have a question..though it may be stupid...I have no idea what it is...what does pwn mean?

beat, like owned and pawned put together.

Are there more capital ships in the full map?

The reason that I asked about the droid ships is because you could fly to one in the demo but the hanger bays were not open.

Yes, how many Capital Ships on the Coruscant Space? I'd like to see around 6, though I may be dreaming....

LOL, closed doors on Droid Capitals?

"Sir, two Jedi are flying towards us"

"Close the blast doors"

Obi-wan: "Uhh..Anakin...why are those doors shut?"

Anakin: "Its an illusion, master, we can probably fly right through it"

Obi-wan: "Okeedokee"

*BOOM!*

Sorry, I have a very active imagination :D

Archived