Home

Something I think would be nice in KOTOR III

joshua05

You know what would be a nice option?

It would be nice to have the option to choose whether or not, you want to listen to music on your Xbox hard drive (or on the computer hard drive), instead of listening to something that might be boring to listen to (after you have replayed the game for roughly 3 times, and are sick of listening to the same music. I mean...me, personally, I'm not crazy of the music during the load times...HOWEVER...

I DOOOOOOO LOOOOVE the music in the Cantina of Citadel Station and of Iziz (on Onderon) ~~that IS some interesting music)

What do you think?

I am not sure whether this required a whole thread. Why not listen to music with the sound off? Or, if you don't want that, just get something else, I don't know. If you had a PC you could change the music, but why change it? I mean, it would be really wierd when Malak walks up to you on the Leviathan (K1) and it is some rap music. Very strange.

I'm sayin' like....um...

After you've played it like...I dunno...3 times. Have the option to change the music to what you want. (to change the experience)

Because...after you play the game for so many times; the music starts to get um......boring --I mean....um......--repetitive (sp?)

This is a silly suggeston, IMO. As others have stated, if you don't want to listen to the Kotor music then just play your mp3 player or CD player and turn off the game volume. It's a better option that wanting the developers to waste time coding it so you can pick your own music at various times. Game development cycles are already tight as it is without the developers adding features that are, quite simply, rather ridiculous.

Archived