Home

**The OFFICIAL Battlefront II Ratings and Reviews Thread**

Darth Andrew

What do you give Battlefront II a rating of on a scale of 1 to 10?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you give Battlefront II a rating of on a scale of 1 to 10?

• 10-Perfect
    • 9-Excellent
    • 8-Great
    • 7-Very Good
    • 6-Above Average
    • 5-Merely OK
    • 4-Below Average
    • 3-Bad
    • 2-Horrible
    • 1-Not Worth Buying

it makes sense, the ppl who got vehicles own WAY too much in battlefront 1...... and it's fair, after all, if your in a vehicle you won't get 5 times more kills (thus points) then the other guy (whos acutally better then you) and you get to be the team hero, adn you screwed up your team!!! (no offense), see it works.....

I agree with the "nerfing" of the vehicles. In Bfront 1, you could just hop in an AT-ST and kill everyone by holding the mouse button.

About commands for the NPCs : I have finally figured out how they work, and I think it's a definite improvement over Bfront 1. For those wondering, you have to target one of your buddies and hit F4 to add him to your squad. You can then give specific commands to your squad with the other F-keys, though I haven't experienced much with this yet. I do think that forming your own squad is a nice little feature.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd give it a 6. Mainly becaue it's very repetitive on your own. Some levels are really nice, but some of them are so painfully annoying, you wonder how the hell anyone ever could have done it. (Death Star and Polis Massa).

Nice campaign presentation, but there are some really nasty objectives and difficulty spikes pretty nastily. I'm never conviced "why" I need to guard a command post for the 15th time, more contextual tasks (like on Mygeeto) would have been great. Those actually made sense.

Space levels fun, but need lots of humans to make it fun, as bots are surprisingly dumb. A shame as the AI in Single player is a lot more agressive. I don't mind the V-Wing as a bomber, I see it in a similar way to the US Fighter-bombers we have nowadays, and invasions are FUNNY.

Spoof levels are a nice after-thought, such as Tatooine Assault and Hunt Mode, but not something that is too brilliant. Fun, but not the meat of the product.

Replayability is really low though. Once you've clocked SP and Galactic conquest, it's only online, no new maps, mod tools are in the twilight zone.

I gave it 8. I considered a 9, because I play it often and a lot. This game actually turned out great, but I don't like the online play, the bots, and that's about it.

I don't believe this game was meant for online gaming anyway, I seem to have much more fun in offline mode anyway. I've tried it online with Xbox at a friend's house, but I have it for PC.

Archived