Home

NEARLY ALL SWBF MAPS ARE EU!!!!!!

MandaloreBIC

have you noticed?

all swbf maps except: hoth, geonosis and endor are all eu!!!!

the seps didn't fight the rep on kamino in the movies....

the rep did not fight the cons on kysekky til ep3...

how the **** is ren var related to the movies?...

the reb, the cons and all the sides did NOT fight anywhere on tationnoe, not in the desssert, not in mos eisly, and not in jabba's place...

the clones certily did not fight the feds on naboo, and nither did the imps and rebs...

the rebs escaped before they had a chance to battle the imps on yavin in the movies....

the cloes and the feds were never on yavin.....

there was no libreation of bespin or battle on it of ANY kind in the movies.....

and i can find faults with all the other maps except hoth, geonosis and endor....

yes i know they are great maps, but still when you think about it you relize taht nearly all the maps are EU!!!!!!

Actually, there were some battles on the planets in SWBF, just not portrayed correctly.

- the seps didn't fight the rep on kamino in the movies....

True, but why just because it's EU should it not be included?

- the rep did not fight the cons on kysekky til ep3...

I'm assuming you mean Kashyyyk, and I don't see why you consider RotS to be EU.

- how the **** is ren var related to the movies?...

It's not, but why shouldn't it be included?

- the reb, the cons and all the sides did NOT fight anywhere on tationnoe, not in the desssert, not in mos eisly, and not in jabba's place...

Actually they did, very early in the war, in the Republic spaceport of Mos Osnoe.

- the clones certily did not fight the feds on naboo

They fought on a moon of Naboo, but correct, not on the planet itself.

- the rebs escaped before they had a chance to battle the imps on yavin in the movies....

No, they continued to operate on Yavin 4 until the Imperials finally kicked them out in a number of ground assaults.

- there was no libreation of bespin or battle on it of ANY kind in the movies.....

Not in the movies, but if you think that the Empire just marched out of Cloud City, tails between their legs, think again!

yes i know they are great maps, but still when you think about it you relize taht nearly all the maps are EU!!!!!!

did you hear that!!! i said that they were good! but it's just intresting to know... and yes i love blastering stomies/rebel scum/clones/droids!!!

(i was never able to see the wookie homework planet's name right...)

Who cares? it's a game

Please?

I have a severe case of cliché allergy and now my rashes, itch, and compulsive ice cream-eating will come back. Thanks a huge deal.

Yes, it's a game, but games need to make sense, just like movies, and if they're based on a certain universe, they need to be accurate in the large scale to that universe.

(...) when did you ever see troops standing around waiting to capture points?

Several times.

Two examples are the Imperials entering the command centre in the Hoth base, and Han Solo and Leia Organa "camping" the blast doors outside the bunker.

And of course, there's the Alliance troops holding the trenches on Hoth, which you could certainly call a control point.

Call me a noob, but its buggn' me too much: What does EU stand for?

EU stands for Expanded Universe, created by people who realized - unlike certain folks here, I might add - that if we were to use ONLY the movies for games, books, et cetera, the result would be way too shallow. Hint, hint:mad:.

Factor 5 did an excellent job at proving that in their insistence at using the battle of Hoth in every single one of their games. In the third game, they're so out of ideas and so desperate to make the same old battle new and interesting that they have Luke ride around on the battlefield on a tauntaun!

For crying out loud, what's so wrong with new things, as long as they're good? TIE Fighter has to be the best SW game I ever played, and yet all of its campaigns are great and creative, courtesy of the fantastic team behind the game.

Archived