Home

SWBF2 first impressions (*image intensive - spoilers!*)

Rends

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not pics so much as information. I bet nobody who has the game now played the beta beforehand. Am I right?

I'd like to know what they fixed or changed... I mean I'll find out myself within a week but still... for those of us not rushing out to buy the game the second it becomes available, some more info would be nice. ;)

Kurgan,

remember the Gametoast beta buglist i posted? Well most bugs were multiplayer but i havn´t played much online yet because only a handfull guys are able to play online yet on home servers only.

But from the suggestions in the list i can say that i havn´t seen any changes in the final game yet.

So, alex533....I have ask this question numerous times...but is there Space Coruscant in Instant Action, or any flyable gunships on Geonosis.

There is only space coruscant in campaign and i have only played geonosis in training.

Oh yeh and on campaign utapau is a bit different from the beta, two commmand posts are in different places and there is a big communications thing.

And the stardestroyers are bigger than in the beta, or im going insane.

untitled1copyjpg2220hd.jpg

Same commander on geonosis, the thing that makes it even worse is that they bothered to put in a new clone commander on campaign when empire have to fight rogue clones.

AI is improved, but maul is on mustafar instead of anakin .

untitled1copyjpg348lj.jpg

Kamino is changed a bit.

Empire Vs. Republic forces, yay!

So did they get rid of the gunships thinking the Republic had too much of an advantage on Geonosis? Lame. They should just have given the CIS better transports to compensate. Oh well... hopefully we'll get decent mod tools! :p

And the AT-AT is nerfed even further? Yikes.

Well anyway, most of the world will be getting the game soon enough, they'll be servers to play on.

But for the meantime you guys with the game have no excuse. Use a batch file and you can test out everything by yourself, with bots or with a handful of humans by hosting... Check out the server administration thread for details!

I just got the game for Xbox (GAME UK) so I'd be willing to answer some questions as well.

It's miles better than the first game. Although I'm confused why it's Maul on Mustafar- it really pulls you out of an immersive battle!

And yes, I've played the BETA, and while it could be that I'm playing on the Xbox instead of a PC that doesn't fit the specs it really has improved graphical effects. The controls are good on an Xbox pad as well. Although it's better than the beta, it is pretty similar to it.

Ill ask this for the 3t time how does deflecting blastershots with a Lightsaber looks?

Stylish?

It looks like it should be. It´s not a that big effect but looks better than JKA. Well the deflected blasterfire goes in every direction very unlikely you can send it back to your enemy.

Yes Rebels got the clone Gunship. Well i don´t have a problem with that because why not? They don´t have such transport craft so it isn´t that unlikely that they used old outdated stuff.

And no coruscant Space in Instand action or Mulityplayer. It´s campaign only

Archived