• Has issues
    • Has issues
    • I can live with it
    • Ok
    • Great!
    • Awsome and would never give it up!

Suck-up.

4. Annoying.

The latest thing that annoys me is that I moved all my crafting, resources etc. onto my Decimator, which I can now also use to mine asteroids because I've finally found a cargo hold for it... but the frelling space terminal is frelled and I can't get to two of my three ships.

well i just bought it for the free month trial.... and when i first got hooked up there was a bug in the tutorial so i didnt get anything, like the generic crafting device, weapons and such. But luckily, a kind soul had pity on me and gave me a good amount of credits to recover with. Other than that I've been enjoying it. I tried to get to Fort Tusken from Mos Eisley in my landspeeder and that didnt work out to well, so i turned back lol. Planning on being a bounty hunter.

Well based upon the choiced given in this poll, I will give it a 6 and a 7. I can live with it - which is why I'm still playing, but it definitely needs improvements. What specifc improvements would I suggest? Well, I don't have the time here to write it all out. I think I'll just go back to playing. :)

never played it......

Then why did you post? We want an oppinion please :toilet1:

I can't rate it with those choices.

I love the game. I play it all the time. BUT! I'm sick of those bugs! Really frustrating! So I would give it somewhere between 5-9. Because, it's good sometimes, and sometimes I could smash my computer in anger of the bugs.

But it can never make me stop playing. Because, I finally found my game.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Had Blizzard been making these changes, I would score it pretty high. Why? Although they are not perfect, they havent got SOEs track record of being totally useless. These bugs are major, and with time running out...thats alot of work to do!

DMUK

Archived