Home

A small suggestion to server admins

ManiacMoFo

ok at the moment it looks like most of the SWBF 2 PC servers are running mixed game modes, some propably on purpose ( wich is just fine ) and some accidentally. it kinda bugs me that i join a Conquest or Assault server and then 3 minutes later i need to change servers cos someone just dumped all of the maps on the server rotation and the server switches to a CTF map and CTF in this game doesnt really work that well imho.

so i am suggesting that when you admins set up a server, do pay a bit more attention to the map rotation and what maps you put there since having the server run all of the game modes can be annoying to those who are looking to play CTF only for example. if you choose to have the server run all game modes, then it would be cool if this was mentioned in the servers name if possible.

thank you, peace and game on :)

I mix it up for variety. I guess if you don't like CTF, you can find another server. Or host your own.. ;)

Warning them ahead of time is fine, I agree though.

Worse problems are people limited FPS, hosting with too many player slots or leaving team damage (friendly fire) on.

Archived