Home

Kashyyyk - A line in the sand in 'Rise of the Empire'

melon farmer

I found the last part of Kashyyk to be the easiest part. I was unsure up until I was given that last objective and got Yoda. Then with Yoda, I just ran around and owned everything and won quickly. I went the the beach first, but decided to leave and go for the other ones while my freinds finished the capture. I ended up capturing the rest of the CP's before I had to come back and cap the first one myself. =| It was actually one of the few times I've finished as a hero.

Utapau was one of the ones I had trouble on, and actually had to redo. It's not why i failed, but I lost Obi-Wan before Greivous even showed up. I had to pwn him in the face with a Clone Commander.

I also found the last part of Kashyyyk the easiest. The toughest part for me was when you have to protect the Oil generator or something like that. I had the most trouble on Mustafar. I found Utapau to be the easist. I lost Obi-Wan when trying to attack General Grievous and force-jump a little to far and fell over the edge. I always use a Clone Commander to finsh off Grievous. Than I us a Jet Trooper to destroy the AA Guns and the with the final obj I use any vehicle or a heavy trooper to finsh off the energy pillar.

Archived