Home

So I go to the first threads ever in the Harbour

RicardoLuigi...

Who is your favorite forum "retiree"?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite forum "retiree"?

• Mek
    • Carl
    • Frenchy
    • Other (?)

The old gits? Yeah can't blame you missing us.

Granenn was a legend, they all were. Aaaaa the old days when life was so simple, sorely missed.

Someone invent a bloody timemachine already!!

Im may be around in a few months time for a while, only just got back from me travels.

Catch ya later ya bunch o mental monkeys.

...Are that a hell lot of freckles or is the photo just that bad?

Nay, it's a grainy photo. or teenage leprosy.

There actually is quite a bit of female nerd-ness on the internet, the trouble is it tends to lurk rather than participate.

I'm not posting any more pictures...I think Ray gets his kicks looking at them....

this is just to confuse.

Of course I do remember! No one else ever did such thing (for me?).

Heee, Nice pic, however, it does look a bit like ter Britainey Spearus, but why, or does it at all? On a side note, work out that drawing style, it's awesome. What? Why do you people look like that? Go off me back. >..>

However, being thankful for having my kicks, ^^;;, posting me at the ladies place. Do I look disappointed?? Nah. Tired! In fact I have no proper mermory of the following 24 hours.

I think he's more cleaning the blade. You know, blood, brain, just everything. -- Not sure if I now still can use this picturization as phallic symbol. ^^

...Woah, you're old...

Why, me? Nah. 29. How old can that be? It's like people (read: GIRLS) think I'm 23 or so. That also means I currently enjoy "having random access" to the wide range of women aged 19+. Although I set myself an upper limit to the age of 109. I'm a bastard but it's simply ain't the same with *too experienced women*. :dozey: Err.. And you?

Archived