Home

Galactic Conquest in Multiplayer? (online?)

jawapacker

a game of gala conquest takes like 3 hours, no one (except some freaks) can play that long at once, my eyes would burn out.....

and besides who gets to call the shots? who decided which bonuses to buy? what units to buy? there would be a big TK fight, which would suck....

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, GALA CONQUEST IS NOT IN MP, AND IF IT WAS, I WOULDN'T PLAY IT......

It might have problems with being publicly run or in the case of many players, but if it were LAN or a 1v1 direct connect I don't see how it would be a problem working out.

Still, there is oodles of other playable modes. I think I'll live without "GalaConk".

a game of gala conquest takes like 3 hours, no one (except some freaks) can play that long at once, my eyes would burn out.....

and besides who gets to call the shots? who decided which bonuses to buy? what units to buy?

You have a vote on it; same with what planet you attack. But I'll guess that they're would be other problems to.

and besides who gets to call the shots? who decided which bonuses to buy? what units to buy? there would be a big TK fight, which would suck....

AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, GALA CONQUEST IS NOT IN MP, AND IF IT WAS, I WOULDN'T PLAY IT......

Hey I play whole Galactic Conquest games at once, sometimes even multiple.

well a simple solution to who gets to call the shots is that everyone takes a vote... not everyone would like the out come but it would be fair.

• 9 years later...

They could have had control of the bonuses/Units & fleets rotate hands, or done by votes or simply first come first serve chaos. The PC seems like the most viable platform for online galactic conquest yet ended up being the least viable. I say that from my POV. I started playing SWBF2 on Xbox in 2005 but by 2015 I was only playing it on my PC.

Archived