Home

I just rented Star Wars Battlefront 2 for XBOX

NEWSFLASH!

Today was a half day of school -- and tomorrow there is no school (because of Parent/Teacher Conferences)...ANYWAY...when my Mom drove me home from school (because she works at the High School on: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, as a SUBSTITUTE NURSE), we stopped at the Video Store (Hollywood Video)...

and...

I RENTED "STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...It is a neat game. (You get to battle in space --on a fighter...or you can land a transport ship (full of troopers) and land it in the enemy hangar... THERE IS CTF --Capture The Flag-- too....MANY DIFFERENT MODES OF PLAY)

Lots of cool planets (mustafar, hoth, death star, other planets....Dagobah!!!!!)

Best part is you can play as a Jedi.

SOOO FARRR I have only gotten to Play as Mace Windu (in the training) and Darth Sideous (the Emperor) -- -- -- I KILLED LUKE SKYWALKER 2 TIMES.

^ I was like.. 'Luke isn't supposed to get killed by the Emperor!'

(One thing I DO NOT like is...When you use the right thumbstick to look around to help choose what direction you go....The movement that happens from moving the right thumbstick is TOO DAMN SLOW!)

IT'S REAAAAAALLY NEAT!

NEWSFLASH!

(One thing I DO NOT like is...When you use the right thumbstick to look around to help choose what direction you go....The movement that happens from moving the right thumbstick is TOO DAMN SLOW!)

I figured out what the problem was. I just set the X-Axis and Y-Axis sensitivities to 8 (it was on 4 by default) --and now it's nice and smooth. (not slow anymore) Yay

BEST PART --- I HAVE THE GAME FOR 5 DAYS (return on Tuesday (BY MIDNIGHT) --I Can't wait for Christmans...THIS is absolutely going on my list!!! (i hope 'someone' in the family gets it for me!!!)

i have to wait till december 17th (to buy) or this friday (to rent) i get more out of renting a game then most ppl get out of buying the game lol i usualy end up beating it............. which is bad... if its a great game my parents wont buy it for me if i have already beaten it....

Best part is you can play as a Jedi.

SOOO FARRR I have only gotten to Play as Mace Windu (in the training) and Darth Sideous (the Emperor) -- -- -- I KILLED LUKE SKYWALKER 2 TIMES.

You should play the "Mos Eisley" Map in "Instant Action" and select the "Assault Mode" There you can play all the Jedi Heroes or Villians you want. You can only play that special mode in Mos Eisley unfortunately, but it is fun just the same...

Archived