Home

Jedi temple

quakedout

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just played as a clone commander, because the chaingun is harder to stop with a lightsaber, and the jedi went down fairly easily. i just stood next to 1 of the bookcases, and i also had dropped an autoturret in before as a sniper, which also helped.

2 shotgun hits = one jedi if you get them in the head, so if they are on the book shelf, give them the head shots.

Fix book shelf between attacks. You only need to save one bookshelf, preferable one at the corner so you have a easier time to shoot at the jedis coming for it.

Also, datpacks/mines work well for jedis, just don't put them too close to the bookshelf you want to protect.

• 2 weeks later...

hi...well for what i have read in the books...the emperor kept the jedi temple as intact as he could...cos it was like a throphy to him...it was a personal thing for him....that counts as a reason...if the christianity fell...would you destroy the information about them?...at the vatican?...no...u would keep it...as a throphy...or just something to remember

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with this as well, fusion torches seem to do as much good to a bookcase as a basic pistol does harm against a spider walker.

Also, it seems as though the basic troops who guard the library before the jedi arive are trying to destroy it as well, they throw quite a few grenades at the shelves.

• 3 months later...

Pfffffffff, i reeeaaallly hate this level. I tried like 50 times with every single strategy i read.It's not on Elite and i still can't beat it, i got a trainer so i won't die, my bullets won't run out, one hit kill and i still can't beat this crazy level. Please, somebody just give me a save game that's 1 level after Knightfall so i can continue my game..

yeah, maybe so, but this guy obviously hasnt played it as much as us, so i think its a good idea he uses the awards to full advantage to get past the level. When he's played for as long as some of us, i bet he''l be able to do it as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Pfffffffff, i reeeaaallly hate this level. I tried like 50 times with every single strategy i read.It's not on Elite and i still can't beat it, i got a trainer so i won't die, my bullets won't run out, one hit kill and i still can't beat this crazy level. Please, somebody just give me a save game that's 1 level after Knightfall so i can continue my game..

I'm in the same boat. I can't finish this level for the life of me. Twice I've actually passed the bookshelf part, but then either screw up on the Jedi Masters or the holocron part :headbump:cry8:

I had trouble with this level the first time I played it, too. I kept loosing at the protect the library part. Then I practiced some GC and IA. Next time I played it, I was able to beat it. I like to start out as a soldier; then switch to an engineer after I capture the first command post. The shotgun is effective for taking out jedi, and it can fix the bookshelf things.

Archived