Home

Ask Your SWBF2 Questions Here!

Rudolphski

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awsome! I can't wait to try that out on Hoth. The number of cool things that come to mind are just plain awsome. There have been so many cases were I've found a great sniping location just to get killed by a single pilot that has found me in a not so great position to defend myself.

I talked a bunch of guys into buying the first one at or LAN party and then it bombed horribly with them! I felt like an idiot. We went back to Battlefield 1942 and Unreal Tournament 2004. Two main reasons it bombed, the maps where to small especially for the space fighters and some people just didn't like the way the graphics looked. We loved playing Jedi Knight Outcast in its day but just couldn't get into Battlefront.

Better is pretty subjective. Personally I am having a blast playing this online... the space battles are amazing.

Will your friends like it more than the first SWBF? Well that is hard to answer... but I would bet money they will like it more than the first one. I would recomend getting this one, trying it out yourself... and then see if you will recomend it.

Well I'll be objective and say that from the reviews I've read, the game's pretty much the same as the first one except there's more content added plus there's a coherent single player campaign. I read that some maps, such as Rhen Var and Tatooine were taken out completely and the game's pretty much about the space battles and the Jedi, though IGN points out that the Jedi are kind of twitchy and the overall game is more arcade like (quake) as opposed to sim like (battlefield). Once I have the game, I'll put a non-hype review up.

Hi, I want to buy this game as I had a blast playing the last game online. But I wanted a definite answer to the question in the title.

So, can you crouch or prone in the game? It would annoy the hell out of me if I couldn't. Especially if I was a sniper, I would be a sitting duck if I was standing and sniping.

I remember reading somewhere that you can crouch but not prone, but I have also heard that if you press and hold the crouch key you prone. So I am a bit confused.

Also does this game have widescreen support?

Thanks

Richo

ok all i want to know is what the space battle is like. im going to buy the game, but cant do so for a while. can you tae over a ship and turn it agianst its own fleet? or blow it up? or do you just occopie it and pray they dont come and take it back? (xbox version)

"judge not, lest ye be judged"

Archived