Home

Ask Your SWBF2 Questions Here!

Rudolphski

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.

To be exact, when you choose instant action, you can choose what 'variant' of a level you want, such as Capture the flag (one or two flags) and the GC rules. Choose GC rules and you play 'classical' battlefront. As a point, you still need to earn the officer and 'uber' unit though.

To slice into a vehicle, use the reapiring 'weapon' on the vehicle. A green % will show up display how much of a % you have completed. When it reaches 100%, the enemy units inside the vehicle will pop out. The vehicle is locked for a second, then you can jump in.

Note: The enemy units stay alive when they pop out, so watch your back.

OK, now it all makes sense....I first thought slicing would do damage, like if you sliced long enough it would destroy the vehicle. Plus I think the slicing has to be continuous, if it stops at any point I believe you have to start all over again. AND, it explains why I got to 100% once only to keep hitting 'E', wondering why I can't get in, then finally being "mysteriously" killed...(by the units that had popped out, not knowing they were there.)

Hey all. I am asking about the PC version.

I know that the original xbox version had rediculous lag issues online. Was that the same on pc? Has this problem been sorted in this sequel?

Also, how many people play the original online? And how many people play SWBF2 online? You know, as in how many people could you expect to see online at once at peak times.

I am seriously considering buying PC SWBF2. Thanks for your time.

Well they don't have orbital bombardment but they do have droids that explode. The ability is definately nerfed and not as much fun as before though, I agree...

The prone ability may have helped some people, but for me it felt like you were play acting being a soldier... crawling through the grass on your belly, it was just cool, even if it never happened in the Star Wars movies that I remember... (then again, half of the stuff in this game never happened in the movies, so no problem there!).

Well they don't have orbital bombardment but they do have droids that explode. The ability is definately nerfed and not as much fun as before though, I agree...

The prone ability may have helped some people, but for me it felt like you were play acting being a soldier... crawling through the grass on your belly, it was just cool, even if it never happened in the Star Wars movies that I remember... (then again, half of the stuff in this game never happened in the movies, so no problem there!).

Without orbital bombardment, you can use them under ground or inside the ships.

I used prone. Sometime when I'm very low on health and in enemy areas, I go prone. Some people just don't look down. I have slowly crawled along the walls, very close to enemy humans (bots will just kill you), for long distances to reach a health droid. Why people didn't shoot me I'm not sure, but they didn't.

So this is not an Official Forum Board.

Who is Kurgan.

Do you guy's think the Lucas Arts people see what we write on the Forum Board or maybe one of the Lucas Arts people are a Member here.

No it isn't. Try, lucasarts.com!?

Kurgan is the Admin you n00b he posts everywhere all the time.

NO They don't they mite look on the Lucas Arts forums though.

[ spoiler ] *blah blah* [ /spoiler ]

Forget about the rest of them doesn't look like anyones going to answer.

Then whats the point for a Noob to come to the Best Forum ever if no one wants to answer a few simple questions, how then wil he get the answers.

So this is not an Official Forum Board.

Who is Kurgan.

Do you guy's think the Lucas Arts people see what we write on the Forum Board or maybe one of the Lucas Arts people are a Member here.

He's me. ;) I'm not the only admin, but I'm one of the more talkative ones, so I hear...

Yes, the LucasArts people do visit here, and they have accounts here. The thing is though, they work hard for their company and don't have time to answer all our posts (even if they were allowed to by their superiors) so they rarely post and just lurk.

The exception was when JK2 and JA each were coming out and the first few months, several of the developers talked at length, gave feedback and tips and listened to suggetions for the patches.

And yes, people need not assume that they take every post here seriously and it makes a difference, but then we shouldn't assume that they have no idea these posts exist either. Chances are they've read a good chunk of what goes on, even if they don't do anything about it. We're not the only community around after all... Raven and LucasArts (and I'm sure Pandemic and all these other companies) have their own forums to attend to. But they know this community exists and we have a good relationship with them. They don't tell us everything, but they throw us a bone now and then. ;)

And it's true, none of the moderators, super moderators or admins here are LucasArts or LucasFilm employees. This is strictly a fan forum based on a fan network (a Lucas Fan Network, if you will). ;) We may have more connections with the companies and people than the average fan site, but we're still nowhere near official.

Archived