Home

Ask Your SWBF2 Questions Here!

Rudolphski

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for the hangar on hoth, its good to have war hero and guardian unlocked, and maybe frenzy. go as an ordinary blaster grunt/soldier, plant the tracker and then move a few meters away from the trench. If you play with FF off, then you can go lob grenades down the trench to sort out any flimsy attempts byt the rebels to destroy it, and then fire in a few blaster lasers for luck. if you die, just run back and repeat. If it's health is low, just switch to an engineer and use the fusion cutter to heal.

• 2 weeks later...

One Answer - To take screenshots, I use a program called Hypersnap. There are other programs such as SnagIt and Captura as well. I like Hypersnap for various reasons, but mostly because it automatically saves any screencapture as an uncompressed JPG file, and then increments any subsequent screen captures you take. That means that you can keep hitting the "printscreen" key as often as you like, and Hypersnap will save off a JPG of each snapshot. You don't need to exit your game to save off the JPG.

One Question - Does anyone here know where I can get a complete list of the keyboard shortcuts for the PC version of the game?

Thanks!

Throckmorton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived