Home

Ask Your SWBF2 Questions Here!

Rudolphski

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All, Please forgive my ignorance and if this has been addressed elsewhere, please let me know so I can check it out. My kids are trying to play SWBF2 online. We just hooked up the network adaptor and things seemed to work ok for one player online (although he kept getting booted from battles, still can't figure out why), but my question is: Can they both play (multiplayer) online or is it limited to only one player who can join online battles? FYI, cable internet connection, so not too slow. Any help would be appreciated. Thx

• 9 months later...

I find jumping up on the boundery walls and crouching down to be a very good spot. Usually players can't tell where it's coming from. They'll soon figure it out though. Prolly the best thing you could learn to do as a sniper on Mos Eisley is learning to wall jump and get on buildings you can't normally get on. Like the cantina. There's several ways to get up there. This serves as a good sniping spot because you can take a shot and move a couple steps to get out of the line of fire coming back at you. It's a large roof with contours that allow for quick stepping out of the line of fire (except from the top of the hangar or buildings of the same height or greater).

Even if players (ground targets) know you are up there.. not everyone knows how to get up there and players are usually forced to take another sniping position against you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi, could someone help me? I have been looking for Battlefront 2 for a long time already. I have checked Fry's, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and every single Gamestop I see while driving. The only luck I have found is on Ebay/Amazon, but on there, the game is up for 40-100 dollars!

Can anyone tellme where to find this game other than the Internet???

Hi, could someone help me? I have been looking for Battlefront 2 for a long time already. I have checked Fry's, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and every single Gamestop I see while driving. The only luck I have found is on Ebay/Amazon, but on there, the game is up for 40-100 dollars!

Can anyone tellme where to find this game other than the Internet???

Welcome to LucasForums, turgon.

It is very difficult to find in stores nowadays - and as you've seen, this has jacked up the price on auction sites and online stores. As Bokkenblader says, Steam is perhaps the cheapest place to get a copy of the game, and a good few other Star Wars games to boot. ;)

1) Steam.

2) Don't bump old topics.

The thread's a sticky, so it can't be bumped, and it's stickied for precisely the sort of question that Turgon asked.

Ok, so, how does it work, do you download the game to your computer? I'm not sure because of what it says here on the website:

Play your games on any PC

Once you have a Steam account, you can sign in from any PC to access your games. Your games are associated with your account, not your computer.

Archived