Home

Ask Your SWBF2 Questions Here!

Rudolphski

Hello. I am new and i just got SWBF2 yesterday. My question is how do i crouch with Default controls? I have used advanced but it was too hard to use so i use default. How do i crouch with Default though? I really wanna learn to crouch. I don't care about rolling i just wanna crouch. I also LOVE SWBF2! It is the best Lucasarts game ever. This is a comment to Lucasarts: LUCASARTS YOUR THE BEST! SWBF2 IS AMAZING! EVEN BETTER THEN RENEGADE SQUADRON! I have SWBF2,SW Battlefront Renegade Squadron and SW Battlefront Elite Squadron! SWBFES (Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron) is for my DS, then i have SWBF2 for my PSP, and last but not least, SWBFRS (Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron) for my PSP! SWBF is the best series of games you have EVER made! I love them so much.

Bye everyone! Time to go play SWBF2!

Zambonizach,

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant take screen shots?:confused:

im using a windows 7 laptop and every thing i read says to push the print screen button and it will show up in the game data folder but its not working

any ideas:indif:

Hello. I am new and i just got SWBF2 yesterday. My question is how do i crouch with Default controls? I have used advanced but it was too hard to use so i use default. How do i crouch with Default though? I really wanna learn to crouch. I don't care about rolling i just wanna crouch. I also LOVE SWBF2! It is the best Lucasarts game ever. This is a comment to Lucasarts: LUCASARTS YOUR THE BEST! SWBF2 IS AMAZING! EVEN BETTER THEN RENEGADE SQUADRON! I have SWBF2,SW Battlefront Renegade Squadron and SW Battlefront Elite Squadron! SWBFES (Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron) is for my DS, then i have SWBF2 for my PSP, and last but not least, SWBFRS (Star Wars Battlefront Renegade Squadron) for my PSP! SWBF is the best series of games you have EVER made! I love them so much.

Bye everyone! Time to go play SWBF2!

Zambonizach,

normally you just push ''c''

when in game to look up controles push ECS go to options and then on the top right theres a controles tab you can then veiw and edit controles

hope this helps:thmbup1:

• 2 years later...

Hey l'm totaly new to SWBFII multiplayer does anybody some great severs with best options and everything l didn't made yet a profile at gamespy but still l wont to known some great severs of SWBFII ?? and another question does anyone how you create your own server ??

l just need to simply to click on the create section and that's it and that's all you need ?? first l thought l need to download some files or something but if l only need to simply click on the create section then okay

Yes. Create, then add some maps to the list (like in Instant Action), add a name for the server (and a password, if you want) and run.

• 4 months later...

It's also good to know that the Battlefront forums are not COMPLETELY dead.

How wrong I was when I posted this...

Anyway... I believe there are some folks around her who frequently visit this Battlefront forum. Proof: I started a thread about 20-25 days ago. The good news? It was viewed around 165 times. The bad news? NOT A SINGLE COMMENT. And I know there is always someone around this forum, viewing various threads, but not posting comments on them.

Here's what I want to say to those who visit but do not post: Please start posting comments around here and maybe we'll all help revitalise Battlefront and start making great mods.

Archived