Home

Boba Fett in recent Star Wars novels

Mandalorian54

I'm looking for recent star wars novels with Boba Fett in them. I've read that in The Unifying Force, he makes a cameo appearence. I was wondering if anyone knew of others.

Apparently Boba Fett assumes the tilte of Mandalore and gather's Mandalorians to help in the Yuzhan Vong war. But I'm having difficulty tracking him down.

If anyone has info it would be helpful.

In 35 ABY, the current time in most recent novels, Boba Fett is 67. Born in 32 BBY.

Han Solo is only 3 years younger but he's still active in recent Novels. Harrison Ford is 63 in real life too.

He's 10 or 11 (at least according to the age of the actor who played young Boba) in AOTC. That's 22 or 23 years before ANH (Battle of Yavin?) so that's pretty close. So he's 32-35 in ANH, 35-38 in ESB (the age Jango is supposed to be in AOTC iirc), and 36-39 in ROTJ. If we take the EU storyline that he survived the Sarlacc then he's 67-70 in the "most current novels."

Btw, Mandalorian54 the sig file size limit is 80 kb. Your's is over. Please fix it. Thank! ;)

Boba is 10 in AOTC. When Obi-Wan found the clones they were cloned 10 years ago.

According to this timeline Boba was born the same year TFM took place, 32 BBY.

I'm currently reading, Dark Nest I - The Joiner King, which takes place 35 ABY.

Allow me to quote the novel directly.

"I'm tired of getting kicked around by these RePlanetHab pilots. It makes me look old."

"Don't be rediculous," Lea said. "You're barely in your mid sixties."

"That's my point," Han said. "Just because a guy goes a little grey at the temples, people think he's slowing down. They think they can push him around-"

"Han, nobody thinks you're slowing down." Lea's voice grew soft. "You have at least fourty good years left. Maybe even fifty, if you take care of yourself."

A hundred years old and they still call em' good years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
heh...since he has not been genetically altered, that makes it all the more ridiculous that he made a cameo in the TUF :p

mtfbwya

The writers of the LOF series has indicated that the 60's is the new 40's. Thus he is still a young wippersnapper.

I am not joking.

Archived