Home

The Frigates

KvR

What do you all think of the destroyable frigates in the space battles?

Personally, not too fond of the "Victory-2 Frigate" as it... Well, it just isn't a VSD. :|

Anyone manage to get some screens of it up to show what I mean? lol

Banking Clan Frigate, Corellian Corvette, hell, even the Acclamator look good. Just iffy on the Victory-2...

I'm kinda dissapointed with the frigates. Seeing as how some of them are big enough to be considered capital ships (esepiaclly in the Clone Wars era), they could have had entire hangers and command posts in them, making space battles more interesting than just 1 capital ship per side.

I'm kinda dissapointed with the frigates. Seeing as how some of them are big enough to be considered capital ships (esepiaclly in the Clone Wars era), they could have had entire hangers and command posts in them, making space battles more interesting than just 1 capital ship per side.

Well, frigates could have had small hangars, with only, say, 2 ships and a single destroyable system. Then, there could have been an additional capital ship per side.

By looking at the gameplay footage videos before the game was released, I expected each capital ship to have 2 hangars (1 on each side). I also expected the interior to be bigger (I wanted long corridors... more like a "ground map" inside a ship). So I was a little bit disappointed by all this.

Still, it's a pretty good idea (which is surprising coming from LA) to let you destroy systems from the inside.

I *really* hope that some modders will be able to make better maps...

I love the Banking Clan Comm Frigate, its fun to just fly through it dropping bombs, since you can hide from other ships inside it. The only hard part is when its moving, its really eerie because its like the whole map is moving around you.

I wish they added the droid control ship as a frigate though, or perhaps a capital ship on some maps.

Archived